Chapter 17

Jungkook POV~

I try to run away but that someone hold my hand. We made an eye contact. Eventhough, his wearing sunglasses i can feel that he is looking at me.

"Where are you going? " Tae asked.

His deep voice make me melt. I didn't answer his question since i looked at his handsome face.Then he asked again.

"Where are you going ,Jungkook ?" he asked.

Before he asked, I saw Tae is smirking. Then, only i realise that he had asked me something.

"What ?" i asked.

He just pulled my hand towards his car. Jinwoo is just following me from behind. I want to sit behind with Jinwoo but he opened the front door and asked me to sit in front.

"Nevermind,i will just ....." he cut me.

"Sit ." i just nodded my head.

The journey from school to home is so awkward and quiet. I just looked outside and watch the building,sky ,bird. (LOLLLL)

"I'm sorry." he said.

I looked at him weirdly. Then i think maybe he's talking by himself. I looked back outside.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. " he said.

I looked at him .He look sincere.

"I'm sorry for everything. I miss you so much. Sometimes, i think by myself why can i hate you. You are so cute,kind,nice . I'm sorry ,i hope you can forgive me. " he said.

"I.....i..." he cut me with something that i am so shocked.

"I Love You " he said.

I looked at him.Then he looked at me. We made an eye contact again.

"You can tell me the answer later. since i know u will not answer now. "he said.

Jinwoo POV~

"AHEM AHEM " I cough.

"Don't forget that i'm still here . But nevermind i'm just gonna act like i didn't hear anything . " i said.

Both of them laugh and i laugh too .

"Oh! i forgot to tell u guys .Today i can move out from ur house. " i said.

"wait,u found ur own house already ? " Jungkook asked.

"Yup, i searched and someone wanted to find a roommate .So , i quickly message him and i passed. I can stay at his house. " i said.

He just nodded his head. A few minutes later , we arrived at Jungkook's house. I went to Jungkook's room and packed all of my things.

After i have done packing my things, i went to the living room. I surprised when i saw the other member were there. They somehow looked happy. I think i know why actually. I smile at them.

"Guys, I would like to thank you all for taking good care of me " i bowed.

They just nodded their head.

"Do you want us too sent u to ur new house ?" Jin hyung asked.

"Sure ." i said.

We went to the car and they sent me to my new house. Before i went out from the car. I asked Jungkook to help me and i said something to them.

"I would like to say Good Luck guys . " i said.

They looked at me and they smile and nodded their head.

"Do something so that you all can impressed him . " I said.

i went out from the car and went to Jungkook. Suddenly i remembered somthing ,i went back to the car and opened the door .

"Guys, one more thing ,Jungkook likes roses and everything in red " i said.

I closed back the door.

"Let's go ,Jungkook ." he nodded his head.

"What are you talking about with them ? " he asked.

"Nothing. I think i'm gonna go by myself from here. Thank u. " i said.

"No problem ." he said.

Suddenly i called him,He looked at me.

"Choose only one Jungkook " i said and he nodded his head while smiling.

................................................................................................................................................................

-Guys thank u for reading my story.

-If you like my story .

-Plz Vote and comment .

- Love u guys so muchhh.

Plz vote which member u want JK with ?

~Jin

~Namjoon

~Yoongi

~Hoseok

~Jimin

~Taehyung

TT