Chapter 1: Disagreement

Kya POV:

"Anytime now, Cam!" I shouted as Alexei and I ducked behind a boulder for cover. We'd entered the mountain sector of Lyoko, only to be ambushed by several Krabs. "Where's Emi?" I asked, while Alexei threw two shuriken at the Krabs. The shuriken explosed at the feet of the Krabs, releasing ice. Two of the three Krabs were immoblized by the ice at their feet. That didn't stop their lasers from working.

"She's almost there." Cam's voice informed us. "Once she arrives, you'll have seven mintues to get to the tower."

A laser nearly grazed my head, as I looked behind the rock. The activated twoer is just behind the Krabs. Of all the times for Emi to arrive after us. As the Guradian of Lyoko, she has unlimited access to all of Lyoko. Is what I would say, had she not lost all of the Lyoko Keys, along with her memory. "How long unilt we can enter the tower?"

Cam sighed, "Seven minutes at the most. Weren't you listening, Kya?"

Another laser whirled past my head. "Your try paying attention to anything, while being attacked by Krabs!"

"Llaw nepo!" A voice said, as a soild wall of materiziled around the Krabs, trapping them.

"Mi'Lady." Alexei bowed to Emi, like he was a knight."Nice trap. What did you say this time?"

Emi giggled at Alexei. "'Open Wall'". She gestured to the soild wall. "I wanted to trap them. Wasn't sure it would work."

Emi's power to manulpate Lyoko required her to speak the opposite effect she wanted, backwards. Often, Alexei and I don't know what she says until the affect actviates. "Shall we go?" Emi asked.

Alexei was the first to pass the wall, followed by Emi, and me. UNlike us, Emi didn't have a weapon. Should her life point decrease to zero, Emi will disappear forever. Alexei and I would get devitiralized and return to the manison. Our avatars on Lyoko granted us powers and wepaons. Alexei's avatar was a ninja. Complete with an all black outift and dual sai and shuriken for weapons. My avatar was a figure skater, dressed in an icy blue dress and leggings. White shoes consealed blades that became ice skates. With them, I could glide over anything and shred enermies. The white gloves I wore, generated energy sheilds for protection.

Glancing over, I noticed Emi had changed her usual outfit. Her purple hair was in a ponytail, with a white ribbon. She wore a light purple dress with black leggings with a black belt on the dress. Emi was known to create the randomest things in Lyoko in her free time. This outfit is unusally...pain.

"Watch out!" Racing forward, I held out my hands. Warmth built up, until two body size orbs generated from the palms of my hands Emi sheirked as the mega-tank's laser forced us back. The shields barely held, shattering oce the laser stopped. "Where is Alexei?" My palms throbbed from the attack, a sign I'd lost some life points.

"He used 'Shadow' to dodge." Cam said. "You've only got fifty life points left." Usually mega-tank attacks deal fifty points of damaage per-hit. The gloves were able to block half of it, giving me twenty-five points of damage.

"Go hide, Emi." I ordered. 'i'll distract the mega-tank, so Alexei can take it down." Alexei wouldn't remain hidden for long. Shadow allowed Alexei to blend into any environment, at the cost of draining his life points.

Emi ran behind a rock, while I summoned my skates. Sprinting forward, I kicked at the mega-tank. X.A.N.A.'s eye is the target needed to destory any of his monsters. Mega-tanks are like bowling balls that open and close. My blade hit the armor of the mega-tank, missing it's target. Pushing off, I did a backflip mid-air, before landing. "Four mintues." Cam counted down, letting us know the hacking was almost finished. Emi had to be infront of the towe before the countdown ended. Otherwise, the tower would remain activated.