Chapter 3:

"Two attacks less than three days a part." Emi stated. "X.A.N.A.'s getting bold."

"Or despeate." Kya added. The group had gathered in Kya's dorm, before school. After the attacj, Cam called an emergery meeting. Alexei brought breakfast for everyone, since the meeting would last until classes began. "I think this attack is related to a Key."

Alexei paused mid-bite, "How? Nothing speical happened."

"Exectly. While the falling wires were dangerous, it wasn't aimed at us specificly." Kya explainrd. "More like a distraction."

"To keep us away from Lyoko at best adn away from the other sectors at least." Cam caught on. Grabbing his laptop, he opened a connection to the supercomputer. "Kya's right. It's been weeks seince a Key's been found."

"Have you noticed anything on Lyoko?" Alexei asked Emi. Unil the loactor program was finished, Emi would be the first to notice anything happening in Lyoko.

Emi shook her head, "No. I also haven't explored Lyoko for the keys. I've been working on the programs with Cam."

"And hanging out with this diwbi." Kya playfully mocked Alexei. "Lover-boy's been distracting Emi again."

"Quit it!" Alexei shoved Kya, who shoved him back. The two contiuned shoving each other, until they were on the ground wrestling."

"Will you two stop it!" Cam glared at them, for disturbing his work. "And Alexei, quit bugging Emi all the time. We have to much to do."

"That's a bit hasrh Cam." Emi crossed her arms. "Alexei has just as much right to spend time with me as you do."

"That's right! Mi' Lady." Alexei cheered.

Emi gave Alexei a look that said 'stop'. "Besides, we're not working on the program today." Cam began to protest, but Emi continued. "You need a break Cam. Plus, you need to attend all of you classes. I'll use the time to explore Lyoko." She logged off before anyone could talk her into changing her mind.

***********************************************************************************************

Kya's POV:

Emi just had to leave me alone with these two. Neither of them mentionsed their disagreement from the other day. Howeve, the tension in the air said they hadn't forgetten. "We have history first, let's go." I grabbed Cam's laptop and pulled it away. Cam has been known to tune everything and everyone out while using his laptop. He breifly glared at me, but got ready to leave without protest. "Since you have some free time today, could you look at my essay for bio?"

Cam gave a smirk. "Mara being a royal brat?" Unlike Alexei, Cam knew how annoying Mara can be. She often triese to hang out with Cam, in hopes of getting Alexei's attention. "We can work on it after school."

"Now who's flirting?" Alexei teased. "Better stop beign a distraction or else General Cam will be displeased."

Cam shoved pass Alexei, mummbling 'idoit' under his breath. "Stop Alexei, you not helping." I followed behind Cam, hoping to brighten his mood. The two of them fighting is not good for anyone. Espcially me!

***********************************************************************************************

Emi's POV:

I left the safety of the Way Tower, entering the forest sector. The virtual forest has some of the narrowest paths in Lyoko. Whenever a tower is activated here, there aren't places to hide. I usually avoid coming here alone. Which makes it the perfect place to begin my search. Normally, I'd seacrh on foot, running all over Lyoko. Today, I'll try something different. "Esole unem!" 'Close menu', I spoke these words, opening a virtual panel. This panel has direct access to the supercomputer itself. I can't do much or always use this panel, since most of the Lyoko Keys are still missing. Cam and Alexei don't want me doing this, since there's a chance the supercomputer may not reconzgine me. Theroically, this could make materializing me harder for Cam, if  the supercomputer doesn't reconzinge my programing.