Chapter 12

Kya's POV:

"Theses are the corrations from yesturday." Cam brought up several programs on the lab's computer. Each program was labeled with a game icon. Normally, I'll only vierlaze and guide, when on lab duty. Only once have I ever had to hack. That nearly ended in disrtactor. "The extracted data should appear here." Cam gesturyed to the glowing bar. "Keep an eyes on Emi's life points. Should they go below twenty-five, activite the boostor program."

Cam's explaintaions lasted for another twenty minutes. Everything blurred together, confusing me. "Just tell me the three most important things." Being the only person other then Cam to know how to use the supercomputer is annoying. I'm responsible for getting everyone to Lyoko safely. Should esomething go wrong, I won't know what to do. This was another reason Cam stayed on earth. Honsetly, I wish I as goign instead.

"Corration's difection and way tower locations, Emi's life points and boostor program, and data collection bar." Hitting several buttons, these programs became highlighted in gold. "Keep an eye out for Xana." Cam left for the scanner room, allowing me to take over.

"Your off to the forset sector." Entering the corrations, the viration program began. "Transfer Cam, Scanner Cam, Virtalztion!" I held my breath, waiting for Cam to confirm he'd made it. His avatar appeared, along with his current location on Lyoko. "Cam?"

"I'm here." Cam's voice allowed me to relax. "You mangaed to viratze me in front of the tower." Cam began moving towards the tower. Upon him entering the tower, a new window opened revealing trillons of codes. Cam warned this might happen, since he wasn't Emi. The codes were the tower's way of trying to recongize Cam. Which is weird, because this never happened whenever the rest of us entered the tower. Cam's long explaintion was that the tower(s) might be protecting Emi's code. The tower(s) might see Cam as a prontous threat, because of his ability Override.

"I'm sending the data to you now." Cam's voice brought my attention back to the task. "It'll take about an hour to sought through the data." Which meant about four houyrs to find Emi. Good thing I brought school work.

***********************************************************************************************

Lynn's POV:

"Don't worry, the teachers think Cam is helping Ms. Tiya and your at an extra practice. I'll tell Alexei." Kya called after lunch to give an update. They've been working for about five hours and were only halfway done. This is taking longer then expected. Alexei's going to have a harder time with ihs afternoon teachers. It helped that Ms. Tiya often 'borrows' Cam or Alexei. Them missingc class for her isn't unusal. Finding an excuse for Kya took creativy. She's been excused from class sometimes for extra practices. Missing to many classes will affact her overall grade.

"Any word?" Alexei had spent lunch in the library. He wanted to get a had start on homework, before practice after school.

"Cam's finished the forest and mounation sector towers. He's heading for the desret sector now." Putting a coin in the machine, I got a soad. "It's taking longer then they thought. While Xana's left them alone, their having trouble gathering all of Emi's data from the towers."

Alexei checked his watch. "Will they make it beefore teh deadline?" Alexei is right to worry. By 5pm today, Emi's life points will reach zero. If that happened, we'll lose Emi forever.

"They should. Cam's been able to use Override without problems, so far." I didn't state the fact that Cam's side effects will be worst than usual. We don't know why, but using Override taxes Cam. Stranger, the effects stay once he's back on Earth. They haven't been to much of a problem once a return to the past is used. "Either way, there's nothing we can do. We'll head to the manion after school." Alexei reluckdly agreed, before heading to class.