4. Beta Bradford.

POV Lotus.

"Ava, you okay?" I asked while we were eating breakfast. "You seem a bit, mad?"

"Geez, I wonder why." She rolled her eyes before glaring at Elijah. He just gave her a wink while grinning widely at her. She squinted her eyes before getting up and storming upstrairs.

"Did something happen?" I questioned confused. Ava is usually chripy and does not get mad fast.

"Nah, she's just on her period." He shrugged. "And I don't mean it in an offensive way, I mean she does not like me when she's on her period. She likes Giovanni more."

"How can she not like you?"

"I'm constantly asking is she's okay and if I can get her something. Gio doesn't talk much and doesn't really care either." He rolled his eyes. "She can just rant angrily and he won't scold her that she shouldn't talk about people like that. She only wants me in the evening because she needs me to cuddle her. I'm used to it by now."

"Alright, since my mate never wants me, I'm going to spend the day with you." I chirped. "What are we starting with?"

"Well usually, I do the Beta work but since Gio has Ava now, I'm off." He grinned. "Let's go the mall."

"Can we go to the book store?!" I exclaimed as we went to the garage.

"Sure." He opened the SUV's door for me. "I want to get some new games and maybe you can also buy clothes or something." He said as we got in the car.

"Nah, I'm good with books and videogames." I shrugged as he drove us to the mall. "Oh and I need wool."

"So, Lotus." Beta Bradford said afer we got out of the car. I observed the mall and saw that it wasn't completely closed. It was open at the top, which is quite stupid. What if it rains? "Tell me about yourself. I haven't got the chance to get to know you because Ava claimed you."

"Well, my father was a Delta. My mother is the pack doctor and I'm an only child." I started. "I am best friends with the Alpha and Beta from my old pack." I said. "Your turn."

"I don't have any siblings and my parents are dead. I've been living with Giovanni for almost five years and I found Ava two years ago." He shrugged. "What's your favorite food?"

"I love paella." I grinned. "But pasta with salmon is a good second. What's your favorite videogame?"

"That's a tough one." He pondered as we walked into the game store. "But I'll have to go with Call of Duty or fifa. What are you afraid of?"

"Birds." I stated dead serious but he started laughing at me. "Why are you laughing?!" I exclaimed. "I am being one hundred percent serious!"

"You're a wolf and you're afraid of a little birdie!" He wheezed.

"Eli!" I whined. "It's really not funny!" I bumped him with my shoulder. "Please just stop it." I grumbled. "What's your favorite pokemon?"

"Pokemon?" He chirped. "Uhm, I'm gonna go with Charmander."

"That's so stereotypical!" I laughed.

"No! It's not!" He whined. "What about you?"

"I'm gonna go with Eevee or Glaceon." I stated.

"They're so girly!" He laughed.

"Uhm, Eli... I don't know if you noticed but news flash! I am a girl!" I chuckled while waving my hands. "Thank you very much."

"Yeah yeah, I know." He mumbled with a smile as he opened the door to the book store for me. "Favorite book?"

"That's impossible!" I exclaimed. "I have read so many books and I still have so much that I haven't read yet!"