12. Fights.

POV Lotus.

"I told you to stay away from him!" Ava yelled when she came into the living room.

"Since when do I care?" I rolled my eyes.

"Stay away from who?" Raymond asked as he walked into the living room.

"Some bloodsucker." Ava growled.

"I can do whatever the hell I want to do!" I snarled back, defending my vampire friend.

"No, you can't." She snapped. "I'm forbid you from seeing him."

"You forbid me?!" I scoffed. "You're not my mother."

"I am your best friend." She answered.

"So? Mate comes before best friend, and everything else, and I don't see Giovanni here." I mockingly looked around.

"Oh so if he says so you will stay away?" She glared. "GIO!"

"What?" He asked as he joined us with Eli trailing behind him.

"Lotus likes a bloodsucker." She ratted me out and Gio turned to me with a frown on his face.

"I don't like like him." I rolled my eyes again. "I'm just friends with him."

"What does he eat?" Giovanni questioned.

"Animals." I answered. "No humans or wolves."

"Then what's the problem?" Giovanni turned his hard gaze to Ava.

"I told her to stay away from him and she disobeyed me." Ava replied.

"You can't order me around!" I yelled.

"My rank is higher than yours!" She fired back and my face fell.

"I'm not even part of this pack." I shook my head before turning to the back door.

"We're not done here!" She snapped and grabbed my hand.

"I have nothing to say." I pulled my hand away from her.

"Well I have plenty!" She shouted, grabbing my wrist and gripping it tightly.

"Don't, start something you can't finish." I growled lowly as I ripped my arm away from her grip. A low growl rumbled in Elijah's chest because of my threat. I turned back and looked at my mate. He gave me a slow nod and I darted out the door.

'Do you think I should stay away from Kane?' I asked Adora, I was taking a jog around the territory.

'I don't mind as long as Pedro doesn't.' She replied. 'He's cool, funny and he doesn't eat humans or werewolves.'

'Why would Ava react this way?' I frowned to myself as I picked up my pace. I was just running around in white clothes, completely normal.

'I have no clue.' Adora answered.

After an hour, when I neared the border, I heard a howl. My eyes darkened as I heard the pain in it and started running towards the sound. I crashed into someone and immediately I had my claws out. "Sup?" The person said and I frowned.

"Kane?" I asked confused while getting off him. "What are you doing here?" I pulled him up. "You're in Royal Lupus territory."

"No, I'm not." He shook his head. "You crossed the border about half a mile back."

"Oh." I mumbled and went to say something else but another howl cut me off. "I need your help." I dragged him along. It was easy for him to keep up with me because of his vampire speed.