Chapter 15: The Dream

"What do you think you're doing?" Jared asks me.

"Playing GTA5, what does it look like I'm doing?" I reply.

"Stop," he commands.

"Why?" I ask, setting the controller down next to me.

"Because I said so," Jared says, walking towards me.

"In that case, no," I say, picking up my controller again.

Jared takes my controller and sets it on the table before picking me up and setting me on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask, heart racing.

"Something I should have done a long time ago," he says, kissing my lips passionately. I'm momentarily paralyzed, making Jared pull back and apologize, "I'm sorry, I thought you wanted the same thing," but he was quickly cut off by the crashing of my lips onto his.

It felt like time had stopped around us. It was just me and Jared, our lips locked, eyes closed, no care in the world. I slipped my fingers in his hair and I could feel him trying to suppress a moan.

I pulled away slowly, "As you were saying?" I said sarcastically, making him laugh a bit before pulling me closer and kissing my lips again. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and tugged on my hair with the other, causing a make out session.

He started to tug on my shirt, signaling me to take it off, but I ignored it, just to pester him which made him a little mad, so he broke the kiss to remove it himself. He stopped for a second and just looked at me.

I know what he's staring at.

I have a scar that stretches from the bottom of my left breast to the top of the right side of my hip, there's no way he couldn't see it.

"Where'd you get this?" Jared asks me, worriedly.

"I was abducted as a child and my kidnapper left a lot of scars all over my body, that one being the biggest. It's not that big of a deal," I explained.

As soon as I was done explaining, he bent down and kissed every inch of my scar, "You're beautiful, Meghan," Jared says, coming up to kiss my lips again.

"Meghan.. Meghan.. Meghan!" I hear Jared yell at me, waking me from my slumber. Was I really asleep? Did I really dream of us..

Oh my god.