1-From the Beginning-1

Love was a strange thing indeed.
Especially when it came to falling in love with someone you've known for only ten seconds.
But hey, she was cute, who could blame you?

When you first got the chance to get close to the members of Blackpink, you had no idea who they were, they just entered your small coffee shop which at the moment had been rather lonely, and Jennie had been the first to approach you, asking for a drink you had yet to make in your small time as a business. She was radiant and absolutely gorgeous, and you fell hard.
Quiet literally.

You ended up stumbling a bit when you went to prepare their drinks, and ended up hitting your head on the corner of the counter.
You passed out on impact and it took the four girls to get you to the hospital for you to regain consciousness.
It had been your pure luck that after that they had stayed until you woke up and apologized, despite it not being their fault.
They were sweet, kind, and honestly great company for an introverted business owner.

With Lisa being very chirpy and excited to get to know you, and Jisoo being kind to you, and Rose being a source of comfort, and Jennie who caught your eye from the beginning, it didn't take long to befriend them and soon enough, they found comfort and peace in your small shop that only ever had a few regulars in it, but still managed to operate rather well.

And for the time being, you were content. Your shop ran well, your friendship with them was strong, and you didn't struggle when it came to living.

So, why were you so unhappy?

-----

"Yo, regular please!" Lisa shouted as she entered your shop, which at the moment was empty, however, that was due to it being closing time.

You sighed softly, but gave her a small smile before nodding. No matter how much time passed, Lisa just never seemed to change, especially when it came to bursting into your coffee shop the way she did.

"Lisa, it's late and there's people around the neighborhood who are asleep. Be more quiet" Jisoo momentarily scolded her as she entered the shop, Lisa gave her a sheepish smile before evidently waving her off.

Jisoo sighed before giving you a curt nod and greeting, taking her seat next to Lisa who was humming with delight as she scrolled through her phone.

Rose came in a moment later, looking exhausted from practice, but aside from that still pretty alive. She greeted you kindly and asked for her drink which you had gotten done with Lisa's and Jisoo's drink and you set it down in front of them before sliding into the seat in front of them, one last drink in hand for a person who hadn't even appeared yet.

"Where's Jennie?" You asked, Your head tilting to a side as the three seemed to relax in the comfort of the homely cafe.

"Well, she just disappeared before we could ask if she wanted to come. I dunno, she's been acting weird this past month" Jisoo said as she gave you a small apologetic smile before taking a sip from her drink.

You couldn't help and slightly deflate at that. It had been a while since you've last seen Jennie and for her to not come in on their regular runs to the shop made you evidently depressed.

Your sadness was cut short, however, as Lisa wrapped her arm around you and sighed, clicking her tongue before pressing her head to your shoulder.

"You poor, poor love sick fool" she said, and you flushed slightly, your body flinched at her words.
"What?" You asked softly and she snorted, before lifting her head up, her face too close your for comfort.

"We'd be stupid to not realize your emotions for Jennie, honey" Rose said with a small, taunting smirk playing on her lips.

You looked at Lisa and Jisoo who both nodded, looking equally as satisfied as Rose.
You continued to flush a red color before eventually the embarrassment became too much and you covered your face with your hands.

"Does Jennie know?" You asked, afraid of the answer that they'd give you.

"No. She's too oblivious to your evident love for her. It's been three years and you'd think she'd understand or at the very least catch on as to why you slipped on an evident wet spot while looking at her, but I guess not." Lisa said, and you groaned.

"You guys know it's embarrassing right? I can't believe you three knew about my crush on Jennie. I thought I hid it so well too" you said, causing the three to laugh and Lisa to shake you slightly.

Jisoo suddenly turned Rose to look at her, and they nodded at each other before rose turned her head to a side and Jisoo rested her head on her hands, giving Rose a look of adoration and fluttering her eyelashes excessively all the while Rose pretended not to notice.

"You know what that is? A recreation of what you do." Lisa said and they started laughing again.

"Aish! You're all paying for your drinks tonight!" You said, a squeak in your voice as you crossed your arms and pouted, sliding out of the seat as they all immediately starred apologizing in between fits of laughter.

"Fine fine. We don't have money right now, but how about you come over tomorrow to our place and we watch a movie or anime or whatever?" Lisa said as you moved behind the counter top and put on a pensive look before nodding.

"Yeah, I think I'm free. I've done all my shopping, the cafe is closed, and I'm as single as a Pringle so no significant other to bother... Yeah, I'm good." You said with a small smile and they all cheered slightly, while you started cleaning your area.

Completely and utterly unaware of the plan brewing inside the minds of three very mischievous members.