7-Agreement-7

Two chapters! cause the last one was short

—-

You were incredibly and stupidly shy around Ji eun and it amazed you how the girl was so bubbly and bright despite your stuttering and clumsy attitude.

Eventually, you seemed to loosen up a bit more as the time went by and despite how much you protested, she was intent on buying almost everything that you guys came across in the cafe that peaked your interest.

It was easy to get along with the girl, so as you sat in the small corner, hearing her talk animatedly, you finally managed to tell her a bit about yourself and ask questions.

"So why did you decide to accept this date?" You asked softly as you watched your drink with faux interest.

"Well, I haven't dated ever since I broke up with my last partner and I've known Jisoo for a while and she seemed very imminent on me coming. I can see why" she said and she flashed you a cheeky smile that made you slightly blush.

"What about you?" She asked, her eyes however never falling from your face and you cleared your throat.

"I um, actually have to move on too" you said and Ji eun nodded before chuckling, her eyes dancing with something sad.

"We both are broken souls, huh? How about this, we take it slow with this and don't force anything"

You jolted slightly at that, eyes widening in shock but then you suddenly beamed at her.

"Yeah, Id like that. You're very nice and we can be great friends to start" you said and she grinned back at you, suddenly taking your hand in yours and giving it a squeeze.

"Then it's settled. Wanna go out to the movies then?" She asked and you nodded before putting a finger up and letting out a small ah.

"But I Pay for it!" You said and she started to giggle.

"I wanna Pay, this is technically still a date and I asked anyways" she argued as you got up and let her wrap her arm around yours, both of you walking towards the exit while you let out a snort.

"Invalid, I own a coffee shop so I'm well
Off on money and can there for pay for the movies" you said and Ji eun let out a small laugh, shaking her head as you two made you way down the street, her eyes covered by sunglasses and her black mask that she had slid on after you guys exited the cafe.

"Well that's a fair point, but let me ask you this, do you know what I do for a living?" She asked and you shook you head, eyes turning towards her as you took a turn.

"Well, how do you think I know Jisoo?" Amusement dancing in her eyes through the glasses as she met yours for a second and it took you a while to connect the dots, your face flushing a bit.

"Oh, well oops" you said and she laughed at the look of slight confusion and disbelief on your face.

"So let me spoil you" she said and you took a second to recover before shaking your head at her.

"I don't think so, I still said what I said and meant it. It's my turn" and the defiant pout on your face had her crumbling and agreeing.

"Fine, you're treat" you slightly cheered before she gave you a pointed look

"this time only"

You grinned.

—-

"So how'd the date go?" Rose asked as soon as you stepped into their house, already in your usual clothes and a bag beside you of belongings that belonged to Jisoo.

"It went really well, but we both agreed to start as friends" you said as you stepped into Jisoo's room with rose and Lisa at toe.

It was only a second alter that Jennie stepped in, a look of confusion on your face.

"You went on a date?" She asked softly and from beside you Lisa nodded for you, her arm going around your neck.

"Yeah, with Ji eun" she said and you didn't miss the looks that crossed her face before she simply nodded.

"I'm gonna go out with my boyfriend" she said before disappearing from your sight in seconds, the girls all looking a mixture of worried and annoyed.

"Oh well, do you guys wanna go out too? I heard Irene is having a party and we were invited" Rose said and you looked at her a bit uncertain.

"Another party?" You asked with an evident displeased look on your face and they all laughed.

"Yeah another party, come on it'll be fun this time, we won't leave you. We promise" Lisa said with a pleading look and you looked at her uncertain before sighing and nodding.

They all squealed in excitement.

"I get to dress myself"

They squeals turned to groans.