5-Not Planned-5

The club was bustling with life and if you were being honest with yourself, it was making you anxious and sort of scared but the grounding touch of Lisa eased you as you all walked towards the bar.

"Holy hell there is a lot more people than I thought would be here" Rose comments through the loud music and Jisoo orders drinks for all of you.

Your eyes kept looking around with worry at the people, everyone looking either intoxicated in the music or each other. Touches that make you uncomfortable or looks that make you turn inside out.

It took you a moment to even get into your head that Lisa had gotten extremely close, almost flush against you and her lips were pressed directly against your ear, her touch still as grounding as it was when entering.

"Hey, stop panicking, babe. It's fine, you look good and either way, you don't have to go out into the dance floor if you don't want to" she spoke into your ear, calming your nerves with a single grip of your hand and a squeeze. You nodded slowly and with that all the warmth she has brought onto you was gone.

Drinks in hand, it slowly becomes easier to lose the tension your body held and laugh along with Rose, Jisoo, and Lisa as they got drunker by the second.

"Hey, lets go dance! Come on Lisa! Let's let our little vixen work her charms" Rose shouted over the music, grabbing both Jisoo and Lisa by the arm and pulling them away, Lisa giving you an apologetic smile while you waved them away and once they were camouflaged by the mass on bodies, you turned back to your drunk and took a slow sip.

If you were being honest, right about now you wanted to go home. You had no place to be here, it was just to entertain them for a while before you shut out from dating.

It wasn't as if you hadn't expected Jennie to fall head over heels in love with you, the thought was nice, but it was a lie. And now you paid the price with a broken heart.

Yet honestly, you were prepared, you had been for a while so the ache wasn't all that bad.

Why, yet why did you want to cry?

You took in a shaky breath and turned back to the dance floor, ready to get any of the girls to leave when you suddenly felt a presence sit next to you and you tensed slightly when you felt a hand on your thigh.

"Hello there, what is a pretty girl like you doing by yourself?" The voice asked, an ugly mix of too rough and low.

"I'm not by myself" you quickly said, pushing his hand off your thigh and giving him a glare. He didn't seem to flatter though as he grinned lazily at you and you grabbed your jacket, putting it on to lose any more skin he could touch.

"Then why are you buying your own drinks? Let me treat you right, baby" he said and you flinched away as he got close, your jaw clenching as he slowly trailed a hand around your waste.

You didn't want to cause a scene but this guy was really pushing it and you were a second away from punching him across the face.

"Listen, I don't want to be treated or whatever, I just want you to let go and move before I fucking make you wish you hadn't approached me to begin with" you growled and that seemed to set him off, an ugly scowl appearing on his face.

He suddenly pulled you closer and you quickly put your hands on his chest, trying to push away as he licked his lips.

"Stupid bitch, think you're hot shit huh?" He said, your eyes piercing his as he didn't even budge from your push.

"Get the fuck off me or I swear I will hurt you" you seethed, and he just chuckled at that, grabbing your face by the chin with a rough hand and bringing you too close to him.

"Try, princess"

And you were about to punch him, but just as you raised your hand, you were suddenly pulled back and you looked back shocked to see Jennie scowling at the guy.

"She said no, fuckass" she growls and the guy looked momentarily shocked before he suddenly laughed and shook his head.

"I get it, you two are nasty-" but before he could finish his sentence, you sent a punch his way, the force making him fall back from his chair and the people at the bar looked at you shocked as you simply shook your hand, the rings having hurt you slightly.

"Stupid prick" you seethed and you turned to look at Jennie, ready to scold and apologize when you were shocked to see a guy next to her already grabbing her by the wrist.

"Jennie, don't be fucking stupid" he scolded, his voice condescending and you blinked owlishly at the guy.

"She's my friend, I had to help" she explained, her face holding no emotion as she spoke and the guy looked up to you, his eyes scanning you up and down before he shook his head.

"Just tell me, babe. Let's go" and Jennie was whisked away by the waist while you just watched, an angry feeling settling in your chest as you had seen how he ignored you and held Jennie too tight.

You were mad, beyond mad and now you were tempted to beat the guy who now laid unconscious on the floor to a pulp.

But no, you couldn't do that, you decided as you saw Lisa from the crowd, a worried look on her face as she caught your gaze before looking down at your hand where you had subconsciously clenched your fist and now your nails were digging into your palm.

Lisa approached you without a second thought and she loosened your hand, entwining your fingers.

"Let's go home"

You didn't resist.