8- Another One?-8

You felt a lot more comfortable in what you were dressed with and the girls also seemed content as you all packed into the car, small giggles and chatting throughout the car.

"Ji eun is coming to the party too" Jisoo said and you smile slightly, the girls looking excited too and with a buzz in the air.

The ride to the part was fairly fast and by the time you got there, you were also pretty excited too. It wasn't often you really found any interest in parties, but this one seemed promising.

"So, Ji eun said she'd meet us by the bar" Jisoo informed you with a sly grin as both of you got out of the car and you roll your eyes, but smile nonetheless.

As soon as you entered the building, the music was booming and you couldn't hear the girls very well, it took Lisa shouting in your ear to even get a sentence through.

You all moved with Caution around the people and to the bar where you saw Ji Eun and she waved at all of you enthusiastically.

"Hey!" She shouted over the music towards you and you smiles brightly at her as you sat down and she waved over a bar tender.

When the bar tender got closer, Ji eun leaned over, extremely close like Lisa had been and asked, "What would you like?"

This time you wanted to get some kind of buzz going, to enjoy the night with them so you adored a stronger alcoholic drink and the bar tender nodded before moving to get your orders.

It was simply idly chatting from there, most of the conversations being in shouts to whispers when ever the music and people were low enough.

The first one to get on the dance floor were Lisa and rose who were flushed pink and happy.

You had a stronger alcohol tolerance than any of the girls, so you just smiled and shook your head when Jisoo asked if you wanted to go out and dance.

She pouted at your decline and whined a bit until Ji eun asked if you were fine being alone for a bit and you nodded, Jisoo brightening as Ji eun got up and decided to accompany the girl to the dance floor.

Then it was just you sitting at the bar, watching your friends dance with a fondness in your chest.

You hadn't even noticed when someone sat in Ji eun's spot and a hand was softly placed on your arm, your head whipping around to look at who it was and you were shocked to see Jennie.

"What are you doing here?" She asked over the music, her face unreadable as you blinked owlishly at her before nodding your head over to the girls.

Jennie's eyes remained on them for a while, a longing to them you've never seen before. She turned back to look at you and her eyes had the same look directed towards you.

It was kind of shocking since it was Jennie who had basically become the ghost of the group after she finally announced she had a boyfriend.

You didn't get why she was looking at you with such soft eyes, your mind finally feeling the effects of the alcohol and you were flushed.

You couldn't stand the way her face looked underneath the lights, so soft and yet her outfit was anything but.

Finally she cleared her throat, eyes remaining stuck on yours.

"Can we talk?" She asked, her hand still on your arm.

You took a moment to process her words, eyebrows furrowed at her as to why she was asking now, but you slowly nodded nonetheless and she looked relieved.

Until her hand was suddenly pushed aside and Ji eun had an arm around your waist and her chin on your head, eyes piercing at Jennie.

"Everything ok, babe?" She asked, voice loud enough to get to Jennie who's mouth formed a small o and her brows furrowed.

"Yeah, Jennie just wanted to-"

"N-never mind" she suddenly caught you off to your shock, her face suddenly guarded again.

You frowned at her than, confusion not fully processing as you were becoming more buzzed.

"Wait, Jennie" you begged, but jennie just shook her head and you watched as she moved away from the bar, your eyes remaining on her as she got farther away.

You didn't look away until you saw a hand reach over and roughly yank her by the arm, your mind taking a second to realize it was her boyfriend.

Of course she'd come with him, but that didn't matter.

"Are you ok?" Ji eun asked once she had let you go and saw the hurt look on your face.

You nodded and let out a small breath, looking towards her and smiling.

"Yeah, it's fine. can't let her ruin a good night. I think I'm buzzed enough to go dance without restrain so let's go" you said, taking her hand and moving towards the dance floor.

You hated to admit it however that as you were flushed against Ji eun and flushed against bodies of strangers you'd never know the name of, your mind stayed plagued with thoughts of Jennie and the look of shock in her eyes when her boyfriend has grabbed her by the arm by surprise.

And the look of fear after she realized who it was.