6-Get It-6

You were tired and you wanted to say hungover but no you were just in an overall bad mood when you woke up the next day.

You had slept with Lisa in her room, and despite how much she insisted you take her bed you didn't let her. By the end of it both of you had ended up in the same bed and that didn't really bother you.

Until Jennie walked in, looking slightly agitated before her eyes met yours as you slid out of the bed only in one of your oversized shirts and nothing underneath.

Her eyes had widened so much you were sure they were going to pop out and it startled you a bit to see the look of hurt cross her features before she ran out and left you just standing there wondering what the hell had happened.

So after that night and today piling on you, you really weren't in the mood to do anything today but Jisoo seemed really imminent on hooking you up with someone on a blind date.

And you loved your friends, you really did, so despite how much your mind was cursing at the wind, you agreed and all of them seem to brighten up at that.

"Ok so then at 3 pm sharp she'll be going to your cafe tomorrow, ok?" Jisoo said as she ran her hand through your hair, your head resting comfortably on her thighs as she did and you nodded.

"Where did you even get the idea to set me up for a blind date?" you grumble and she giggles softly from above you.

"I thought about it before but I guess it just never came up" she said and your nose scrunches a bit, a frown following after.

"I'm still not so sure about this" you said and she gave you a look before you shrugged.

"I'll go though, I'll see what happens" and worthy she she seemed to calm down.

You didn't know who Jisoo had in mind, you just hoped it was enough to take your mind off it.

————

The next day you hated to admit how nervous you were.

Jisoo had dragged you to their house around 1 pm And gotten you all dolled up for the date.

You hadn't been against it at all, but as you stood outside the cafe looking for your date, you were rather embarrassed at your look.

You were blushing severely when people would walk by and give you a small once over, you always wanted to just leave and tell Jisoo sorry but it wasn't long before someone was standing in front of you.

You blinked owlishly as you looked up, eyes meeting eyes as you saw a beautiful girl with long brown hair looking down at you.

"Are you my date?" You asked softly as she gave you a small smile.

"I am, my name is Ji eun, it's nice to meet you" she spoke with a voice that could only be described as velvet and you couldn't help the blush that spread across your face.

She was pretty, really pretty and really nice but would it be enough to get over Jennie?