24-A Shock-24

"You've dyed your hair" you commented as soon as jimin slid into the seat in front of you.

She looked at you with boredom in her gaze, letting out a small noise as she grabbed onto the cup of coffee you had placed in front of her.

"You know I don't like to keep my hair one color, Babe" she said and you nodded, knowing it's been almost two weeks since you last saw her. Unsure of what to say next as you grabbed your own cup that was still half full and took a sip of it.

She looked around your shop, her eyes going to Min Soo who was chatting happily with a coworker and then to you.

"What do you want?" You finally asked, unable to keep pretending that everything was fine and she shrugged.

"You were very quick to try and fight me for those photos, but couldn't hurt me. You cried, begged, and ultimately just let me walk away with the photos. I wasn't shocked to see that you guys went home. I guess I was more shocked at the fact Jennie came to my apartment to talk to me" she said, eyes going down to her cup as she traced the rim with her finger.

You kept quiet, having not really known Jennie had gone.

"She was calm, collected. I was about a click away from spreading those photos and she just sat down when I told her to fuck off" her lips pursed as she looked up at you.

"I'm a Bitch, I know I am and I don't really like to think I have a conscious" she then let out a small sigh, her hand coming up to rest her head on her hand and let her gaze rest on the people walking around the shop.

"She offered me money and told me that whatever it was that I wanted to make she'd give it to me. I didn't really budge, I wanted to see you and her crash and burn, but then she said she didn't care. She just didn't give a fuck anymore."

You looked down, so conflicted and just so tired of all of this. You liked jimin, you really did, but this was just tiring you out and honestly you could understand where Jennie was coming from.

Jimin looked over at you, her head still resting on her hands and she watched as you met her gaze, firm but holding an exhaustion to it she's never seen before.

So with a sigh she kept going.

"She said that at the end of the day, her career didn't really matter to her. No one else did, not the company, not the people, nothing. All that really mattered was you and she said that whatever I chose, she wouldn't let you go."

You felt your chest ache, happiness swelling in you and your throat tightened but you kept your gaze on jimin.

"I don't have a conscious. I don't, so I took the money and gave her the pictures that she paid for." She said and your face finally shifted to shock. Jimin took the cup again, standing up this time and taking one last sip of her coffee while you for up as well.

"I really don't have anymore business here then. So I'm gonna leave. This is my goodbye" she finally confessed, and you looked so overwhelmed that she was expecting tears to leave your eyes but instead of that she was suddenly pulled into a hug.

She stood stiffly against you, not moving an inch as you sniffled.

"Thank you"

She scoffed but let her head fall on your shoulder, not hugging back but still allowing the embrace. She looked at Min Soo who was now looking at the scene with a gleam in her eyes.

"I'm not a good person" jimin reminded you, her gaze remaining on Min soo who smiled before turning away.

"I know"