15-What do you mean?-15

"What?" You asked, the word sounding foreign to your own ears.

"She ran away with her boyfriend, we got a message this morning" Lisa said as she Took out her phone and showed you the last message between her and Jennie.

I'm running away with Sehyun

You blinked a few times, licking your bottom lip before biting it roughly.

"Well, uh, shit" you mumbled and quickly moved your way out of Jisoo's grasp, going to your room in a hurry and grabbing your jacket.

You quickly grabbed your keys and didn't turn to look at the girls, simply walked out of your apartment with a hurry and closed the door behind you, leaving the girls to gawk at how quickly you had left.

"Momma will be right back Molly, come with me and we'll have a doggie play date" Lisa said after a moment of silence as she picked up the now quite dog and cuddled her closer to her chest.

"Do you think she'll be fine?" Rose questioned, worry etched on her face as she turned to look at Jisoo who looked just as worried and Lisa snorted.

"She'll be fine. When it comes to Jennie, nothing much can stop her really"

For some reason the words calmed Rose and Jisoo down a bit more.

———

You had a faint memory of where Sehyun lived, very faint but enough to find the complex in a few minutes.

It was a well protected complex, looked high end too, but that didn't stop you from stepping in without much mind to the shouting of the receptionist.

You ran to the door, angry and fueled, unsure of what to do if it was true, but ready to end the guy if it wasn't.

You knocked on the door, furious and waited a few seconds before the man of the hour opened it up and the oh so dashing smile on his face turned into a scowl.

"Why the fuck are you here?" He asked rudely and you didn't even have it in you to scoff at the guy, simply pushed him back into his own apartment as soon as you heard people rushing.

"You fucking know why" you spat out and he kept the nasty scowl on his face. He looked around the apartment for a second, not enough to be caught at first, but enough for you to question it.

He had grabbed your arm roughly in a second, making you jolt slightly at how he was grabbing you.

"It ain't any of your business, now get the hell out of my apartment" he seethed and opened the door, the voices becoming more prominent and it sounded like more than one.

You suddenly heard a soft and questioning call of your name, making both you and Sehyun stop by the opened door, eyes turning to the source.

Jennie stood by the bedroom doorway, hand slightly on the frame and her brows furrowed in confusion before they widened and she realized she was right.

She took no time in walking to the two of you, and your eyes searched for any new bruises on her.

You felt yourself allow relief to fill you as you saw nothing visible, but you couldn't let yourself relax quiet yet.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, conflicted as to whether be mad or happy.

"Are you running away with him?" You asked outright, and she looked taken aback.

"Why would I do that? What are you talking about?" She asked, heart in her throat and her figure sort of going small as she felt his gaze on her, almost as if daring her to speak anymore.

It was making your blood boil and anger fuel your veins once more as you smacked his hand away from your arm and glared at the taller man.

"Lisa got a message from you this morning saying you were running away with Sehyun. Was it you who sent it?" You asked, eyes never moving from the man as his jaw clenched in anger.

"N-no, I never sent that" she said, and you tilted your head a bit. You gaze was kept on the man for a few more seconds as you waited for him to react but he was just glaring at you, not doing much and you turned to look at Jennie.

"Let's go home, Jen. They're worried about you" you said softly to her this time, and she looked at Sehyun's back, before nodding to you and you reached a hand out to her, offering her the warmth of your palm.

As she reached out you weren't at all shocked when you felt Sehyun grab your arm, you had expected him to put up a fight from the start.

You hadn't, however, expected him to push you back into the hallway and almost land a hit on you.

You were startled but quickly got into action as he tried towards you again and Jennie shouted for him to stop as he moved towards you with an anger you've never seen before.

Now, being the trouble child you were, you had gotten in your fair amount of fights. Even going into your adulthood, when seeing girls or even guys being harassed at bars you tended to be the type to get involved despite the person being a few inches taller than you in every situation.

The sense of justice in you was always the cause of it, so yeah, you were versed in fighting which is why you knew you had to get an upper hand as soon as possible.

You had only a second to react really, but you lunged with as much force as you could to stand up straight and swung a fierce kick to diaphragm in hopes to get his guard down which worked.

He was gasping for air in a matter of seconds and despite how much you regretted a lot of fights, you were sort of thankful for the assholes you've encountered in your life as you saw how little you had to do to actually take him down.

It wasn't, once again, surprising to see cops running up behind you in seconds. You had expects them to grab you but they grabbed sehyun instead and got him on his feet as he gasped.

Jennie was at your side in seconds, eyes worriedly looking at you though she knew you had no bruises.

It was then that another shock came when you heard cameras going off and people mumbling, a small curse leaving you.

"We need you to come with us, ma'am" one of the cops said and you almost wanted to groan at that, wanting to just get out of the cameras view, but you were stuck.

Jennie knew it as much as you did and you gave the cop a curt nod before they were taking you, Jennie, and a gasping Sehyun to the elevator.

You didn't think that the traffic of your cafe would end anytime soon.