Chapter 2 | Waking Up...

Laurance's POV

I woke and rubbed my eyes tiredly. I sit up a little and look around the room to see everyone sleeping on beds.

"Why am I here?" I question quietly trying not to wake anyone up, while standing up.

"Because you came over to my house to have a big slumber party!" I heard someone whisper behind me, scaring me a little... okay maybe a lot...

"Ahh!" I scream softly.

"Wow Laurance didn't know you could scream so quietly!"

I turned around to face my short friend, Aphmau.

"Oh! Aph! It was just you."

"Of course silly~ Now I need to show you something~~" She smirked widely.

"What Aphmau?"

"Follow me~"

I followed her outside after figuring out the time; 6am.

"So what did you want to show me?"

"Oh, just a little something~"

She pulled out her phone and showed me a photo...

OF ME SNUGGLING GARROTH INTO MY CHEST!!!

"APHMAU! DELETE THAT!" I yelled a bit too loud and heard footsteps from lots of people coming from inside.

"Would you SHUT UP?!" I hear Zane yell at me very priestly.

"Sorry guys, Aphmau just showed me something..." I looked at her and gave a look not to show the others.

"Fine~ I won't show them, but I am keeping the photo~" She replied and walked up to Aaron to give a big morning hug.

But they stop and soon everyone looks at me and yells except Aphmau: "SHUT UP WHEN OTHERS ARE SLEEPING!"

"TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE!" We hear Katelyn from inside, I thought she woke up too...

"Sit!" She demanded to everyone and made us all sit down to give us a lecture.

"Here we go again..." Travis complained.

"You think I am going to yell a lecture to you all?" Katelyn questioned.

We all nod expecting her to face palm, and she did in a different way though.

"I was going to tell you guys that Garroth woke up from you yelling and is making hot chocolate for everyone. And don't worry Aaron, he made a hot milk one for you, because he knew you don't like chocolate."

Everyone even me had a face of want, and Aaron sighed with relief. We all talked to each other outside while the snow fell on us slowly. It was peaceful then we heard someone open the window making us all look over. To see a sleepy Garroth.

"Katelyn~ Tell them it's ready~" Garroth hummed to Katelyn.

"I think they heard you Garroth."

"I don't care~ Just tell them it is ready~" Garroth shut the window and Katelyn looked at us and pointed to the door.

We all stood up and ran straight inside. With the smell of hot chocolate filling the air, we dashed to the living room where Garroth set the hot chocolate except for one which he walked over to Aaron and passed over.

"Thanks Garroth." Aaron smiled over to my best friend.

"No problem Aaron!" Garroth smiled gleefully back.

I watched Aaron walked and sit down next to Aphmau, to start a friendly conversation with her. I looked as they started it off and then start laughing which makes me ignore the rest of their conversation. I stroll around the room, looking for someone to start talking with until I spotted Garroth and Kawaii~Chan talking.

They were giggling and Garroth looked like he was about to spill his drink, so I rushed up behind him and held onto his waist. I let my hand glide onto his and tipped his hand up straight to make sure the drink wouldn't spill on the ground. Aphmau would probably get super pissed at him.

I stood there, not noticing Garroth looking at me with wide eyes while blushing and everyone else staring at me with smirks. Once I woke up from my little spacing out time, I turned towards everyone and nervously chuckled.

"I'm going to get some... uh..." I stammered on my words,

"Some love from Garroth?" Katelyn raised an eyebrow smirking.

Everyone else laughed at the statement. Garroth was still frozen in time and soon enough knocked himself out and fell to the ground. The hot chocolate spilling everywhere...

"Well isn't that fun!" I say angrily and jumpily...

Why am I in love with a dork?