Chapter 11 | Confused

Laurance's POV

God damnit, damnit damnit! What the hell did I just say?! 'Did it taste like me~?' Who actually says that to their crush- wait, wait, wait. Did I just confess, to myself?!

I bit my lip slightly as I looked down at Garroth, blush covered his squishy looking cheeks. I wanna squish those adorable little things- Okay, I'll stop.

Garroth seemed hesitant as he continued to sip his- my drink, I was quiet until I turned because of a tap on the shoulder. I looked up to see it was Aaron.

"I want to talk to you," Aaron hummed, walking off in some direction. I glanced back at Garroth before quickly following after Aaron.

Garroth's POV

I watched Laurance walk off, causing me to tilt my head slightly but it seemed Aaron needed him for something.

I look around and soon walk over to Katelyn, starting a small conversation with her. Until she grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to her room. A small smirk present on her face.

"W-What's up?" I tilt my head but her smirk only grew, causing me to shrink back slightly.

My eyes avert in all different directions to see if there is any escape, but there seemed to be none besides the window as Katelyn was blocking the door.

I shrunk back more, quickly running to her closest to hide but then she grabbed me and...

Now as you know the chapters in this book is relatively short, only because this is more of a short story to me. Not meaning chapters are short, but they are blegh, just that this story won't be detailed fully and blah blah blah. ANYWAYS, I have decided I know when the final chapter will come out for this book.

-drum roll-

ON CHRISTMAS DAY!
I'm also going to be making the chapter, hopefully a longer one than every other chapter in the book too!

Also I want to say thank you to all the readers, voters and everyone who has followed me along this book journey. I know I'm not the best writer but at least you all seem to enjoy what I bring to you all.

With that being saiddddd- This book is #67 in Garrance!! I'm so damn happy about it!
Also another chapter will be out later, so stayed tuned!!