Chapter 9 | Black Sweater Boy

Gene's POV

I smirked at the group that stood behind the door and as well as in front of me. A small chuckle escaped my lips as a boy in a green sweater growled, "What do you want Gene?"

I grin and push lil' Kitty to the side, walking pass all the different coloured sweaters. Stopping at a cyan blue sweater. I lean down to reach his short height and smile at him, "Nice to see you GarGar~"

The boy in the cyan blue sweater grumbled something under his breath, before speaking up, "Nice to see you too... black sweater boy.." He rolled his eyes, earning a small chuckle from me. "I missed that nickname, it was a darling thing to me~"

The boy in the cyan blue sweater was about to speak when he was stopped by green sweater tallie, "Gar, don't bother talking to this man. He is nothing but trouble."

Garroth nodded. "I've heard around that you bullied most of the people in this room in highschool, except for mwah?" He rose an eyebrow.

I nod, "Oh, I didn't want to hurt prince charming. The small, sweet and totally innocent prince charming." I rolled my eyes, grabbing Garroth's hand and-

-Time Skip-

Blood clung onto my black sweater as I looked up to see a screaming cyan blue sweater boy. He had tears running down his face and was glaring at green sweater tallie.

I let out a low chuckle. Watching the two argue before a punch was thrown at me from behind.

I turn to see purple sweater kitty, green sweater kinda shortie and my red sweater brother. I grin at them and stand, stumbling as I did so. "Is there something wrong my lil' kitty~?" I purred, teasing the short female seductively, it didn't seem to work when a tall male came up from behind the shortie, glaring daggers at me.

I gulp nervously and laugh, scuttering back a bit before bumping into the shortie in a cyan blue sweater. I smirk and turn to face him, grabbing his sweater from behind and leaning down. Tugging it near my nose.

I take in a big whiff, smelling roses, ice cream, coffee and any beautiful scent you would smell on the boy's cyan blue sweater.

Others stared at me in confusion, some in anger, like green sweater tallie. I smirk more than I did before and leaned my nose to his neck, sniffing it. "You smell like roses princess~" I purr.

The blonde boy blushes brightly, his body shaking as I tug him closer by his sweater. "Man, you smell so good my princess~ I should come by to your house just to sniff you everyday~ Wouldn't that be fun-"

I blacked out.