Chapter 13 | Dress Up | Part 2

OMI, #34 in garrance, #61 in laurance, #588 in aphmau and #141 in garroth! I know this doesn't seem like the best thing that could happen, but I'm really proud that my stories could get so far! Thank you all for reading :D

Garroth's POV

A small squeak escaped my mouth as Katelyn tackled me once we were in a room, a big grin plastered on her face. "Garroth~~"

I gulp, I don't like that voice she is giving me, "Y-yes?" I respond in a stutter, completely nervous of what could happen.

She grinned more, "I have a special thing I want you to try on~ Kawaii~Chan's request~" She purred, winking.

I gulped again, anything that had to do with Kawaii~Chan was bad. Very bad.

Katelyn skipped over to the wardrobe, where a few outfits and such laid.

My eyes widened at the thing she pulled out, a Santa Claus dress. I whined a bit as I noticed how short it was.

She shushed me, "It's okay Gar, all you need to do is put this and those boots on," She gestured to some boots on the ground. "And we'll be good," She smirked. Passing me the dress before skipping out the room, I watched her walk downstairs with Aaron.

I huffed and closed the door, quickly stripping then putting on the new outfit. I spun around in the mirror a bit before sighing and going to the boots, taking off mine and putting on the black knee high ones. No. They weren't high heels.

I soon walked out but bump into someone when I headed to the stairs. I look up to see Laurance in a Santa outfit, causing me to blush slightly. We looked to the bottom of the stairs to see some of our friends holding their phones while the others stood and watched.

Laurance smirked at me a bit, holding out his hand. "Ready to make children's wishes come true?"

I giggle and place my hand in his, "Of course,"