Chapter 14 | Push

2nd Last Chapter, this one is also longer than most of my other chapters too, enjoy~

Garroth's POV

I blush as we walk down the stairs, I was holding down the bottom of my dress so nothing would show to everyone else. Some people were squealing their hearts out. Others were just smiling, smirking or blah blah blah. I looked at Laurance slightly, to seem him blushing more than me!

I giggle at his face which causes him to glance at me. Aphmau lets out a small 'aww' causing me to glare at her and puff out my cheeks. She giggled at me, 'You two look adorable~~' She mouthed. Me, blushing even more than before.

Laurance looks at me as we sit on the couch in the living room, everyone going off to do their own thing. I look up at him as he opens his mouth, "So Gar, nice outfit~" He teases with a flirty tone, causing me to avert my eyes. "S-Shut up Laurance."

He laughs at me, making me shrink slightly but then he gets a hold of my shoulders and smiles. "You look cute though Gar,"

I smirk, "What about sexy~?"

He snickered, "I think you only look sexy in Lucinda's dress."

I look at him with wide eyes, "Y-You saw t-that?!" I practically yell at his face. He laughs even more than before.

"Of course I did!" He grins, "You guys were doing this weird thing out in the open!"

I still wonder how I magically got put into Lucinda's outfit..

I hum a small response and stand. "I need to get a drink, want anything?"

He shook his head and stood, "It's alright Gar~" He winks, "I have someone to talk to anyways."

I nod and leave, heading to the kitchen.

Once I get there, I open the fridge and start searching through. Looking for any Fanta or Sunkist cans. I frowned to see there was nothing until something was shoved into my hands, a Fanta can.

I turn my head to see Dante standing there, a sly smirk on his face. I smile at him, "Hey Dante." I shut the fridge.

His smirk grew a bit, "Hey Gar, how's it being in a dress?" He laughs, gesturing to my outfit.

I huff in response, opening my can and drinking some of the Fanta before talking, "Har har."

He pouts at me, "Don't be a party pooper Gar." He taps his chin then grins. "Hey~! I know what could make you less sarcastic."

I tilt my head. "What?" I squeak at the sudden tight grip on my arm as Dante tugs me somewhere.

We walk for a minute before he shoves me into the someone in a corridor. I groan and step back a bit, I was about to drink my can but Kawaii~Chan quickly snatched it away. Everyone seemed to be standing near the corridor and I was nervous.

I bite my lip as I turn to see who it is. Laurance. Although his face is bright red. "Laurance?" I sigh in relief as I talk.

He doesn't respond, sweat dripping down his forehead.

Laurance's POV

How does Garroth not notice the mistletoe?!