Chapter 4 | Zane

Dante's POV

Travis' plan seemed simple enough, tho I don't want to explain that to you reader. You'll find out anyway. Knowing you guys have weird psychic abilities.

Dante....... no. Don't break the fourth wall!

Why though?

'Cause then I'll have to repair it with glitter glue. You know I love video games so I use my money on those ;-;

Shut up you baby.

EXCUSE ME???

Bye now.

DANTE GET BACK HERE-

Garroth's POV

Aphmau sat on my shoulders, she was hanging up some lights on the walls and needed my help. So being the nice person I am. I said no.... but she dragged me all the way down the stairs.

I know in the last chapter I was going to help her anyways, but the author is too lazy to go back and check that chapter. So the author just told me to say that Aphmau dragged me down the-

STOP BREAKING THE WALL!!!

Fine...

Good.

Anyways...... I have one problem with this situation. Aphmau decided that Laurance would help us out to. All he really did was stand there blushing, leaving me to do a lot of his work.

Aphmau eventually slapped him in the face to get him out of his staring state.

Didn't work.

"I think Laurance died."

"Most likely, he is just staring at you blushing."

"I know, probably because of the incident from earlier."

"What if Zane found out you were being stared down by a guy, whose blushing? He would go nuts." Aphmau chuckled.

"I'm the over protective brother in my family, but that is true, Zane dislikes Laurance a lot. So if Laurance is staring at me, blushing. Then Zane would go in-zane." I winked at her. She giggled at my pun.

We kept talking for a little longer, until Zane came around the corner, "A blue haired idiot told me something about Little Laurance staring at my brother, with a bright red face?"

Aphmau nodded quickly, she really wanted to see Zane's reaction.

Zane's face changed from calm to furious in a matter of seconds. He quickly stormed over to the dead Laurance and punched him, right in the nose.

Laurance shook his had quickly after, holding his nose in his hands. "Why did you do that cyclops?!" He replied, obviously angry.

"I'm trying to knock sense into you."

"Why so?"

"You are staring at my brother, blushing! Why wouldn't I be furious about that."

Laurance looked at him confused, "I was?"

"Yes you dimwit!"

"Oh...."

Laurance slowly stepped away, eventually leaving into the kitchen.

Aphmau and I took our hands of our mouths and laughed, falling to the floor. Aaron came up to us, tilting his head. "Something happened here?"

We laughed and said back to him at the same time. "Definitely."

A/N

I actually got another chapter out. Wowwie!
I hope you guys don't mind the long waits, I just forget to write........ a lot.
But I hope you enjoy the chapter!