Author's Note | The End?

Hey guys, it's the author here. Which you can just call me Jess.

I would like to sadly say that this is the end of Christmas Miracle. There will be no more chapters occurring after this author's note. Unless I decide to make a bonus chapter for the fun of it. But overall, this is the end of Garroth and Laurance's Christmas love story.

Now I'm sorry if the book wasn't the quality you wanted, but I'm happy that you read till the end, voted, supported me or did anything throughout my journey of writing this book for you all. I spent quite a big of time thinking of chapter ideas because I have been having a writer's block for all of my stories and I'm really happy that I took some time off so I could make the last few chapters of this book pleasant for you all to read.

BUT!

Don't get too upset (probably aren't upset at all honestly-)!

I have been taking some time to think about what would happen to this story when I was writing some of the earlier chapters, and I've decided something. I did say earlier in this note that this is the end of Garroth and Laurance's Christmas love story.

I may write a sequel OR will be writing another Mystreet story with Garrance.

This is because I really enjoyed writing this story and I want to continue on with it but I was never sure when I should do this, and if I should. So I've been thinking, that I'll start a sequel up next year on a random date or on December 1st of 2019 so you will have 25 chapters plus a prologue next year.

OR I will start up a new series of Mystreet Garrance stuff next year. Which I've been wanting to do for quite some time.

Anyways, I may possibly do both ideas but I would like to focus on a drafted story of mine called 'Aye Aye!' (which I may change the title for-) and 'Down Under..' for a while. Since Christmas rolled around I've spent time on this book more than the other two and I really want to see which way they go. Although I may be deleting 'Down Under..' and restarting the whole concept.

And now is the time for me to thank my audience (again? I don't remember-).

Thank you to all the voters who have hopefully read my chapters and seem to have enjoyed them. It really brightens my day when I get notifications saying people voted on this crap story.

Thank you to anyone comments, some of them really brighten my day and I love to reply to them whenever I can. Late or not, I love having conversations with you guys.

Thank you to everyone! I love it that it seems so many of you take time out of your day to sit down, open/search up Wattpad, go onto my profile and read my newest chapters and anything. It really makes me smile to see that some actually enjoy my terrible story that I have created over the pass few months I think.

Just thank you, thank you, thank you!

But the time has come to say goodbye to see this book, unless you want to read it again of course. This story was a thrill to write and share and I hope you all enjoyed it.

For the last time on this book,

Goodbye...

My mistletoe boy/girl.