Chapter 8 | H-He.. He Kissed Me!

Laurance's POV

My eyes were still wide as Garroth finished up his pancakes and went to put the bowl in the sink. My heart was pounding and I didn't know what to do.

Dante patted my shoulder as I watched Garroth walk off with Aphmau. "Dude, you just got kissed by Garroth!"

I nodded a bit as a reply, "H-He.. He kissed me! Oh my Ireneeeeee!" I squeal, then cough at the end, trying to act like a cool kid you know?

Gar soon came back, red faced while Aph was giggling her heart out.

Gar sighed and then huffed, going over to me. "Why didn't you try to stop me?" His voice was stern but still gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"S-Stop you f-from what-"

"From giving you some of my pancakes!"

Everyone face palmed as Garroth crossed his arms.

"What?" He tilted his head, making us all laugh.

"I don't get what's going on anymore," He blinked a few times in confusion.

____ makes an entranceeeeee~

A knock was heard on the door as the laughter settled down.

Aphmau, being the host, walked out of the kitchen and opened the door. She looked up and groaned, about to shut the door in the person's face.

The person shoves their foot in between the wall and the door, "Don't be like that Kitty~"

She growled, "Leave us alone Gene!"

I want to say sorry to everyone for not updating a lot- I'm been busy with school and have had a bit of a writer's block, so any ideas you want to give me, please do tell ;-;