Chapter 6 | Gante?

Dante's POV

What is happening? Vylad and Travis are snickering at each other and think no one else notices. Well I can tell you.... WE ARE ALL LEGIT STARING AT THEM!

"Ahem." Zane plainly coughs, gaining the two boys' attention.

They both stop and look to Zane, "Yes?"

"Would you two mind, and STOP THE SNICKERING!"

"What do you mean snickering, we aren't doing that." Travis puffs out his cheeks.

"Travis..... you know we all were listening to you guys right?" I add in.

"What?!"

"Yeah..."

I try to facepalm but remember that a short blonde was still resting within my arms. I pat his hair softly as I carry him to a couch. I sit down, placing the blonde in my lap.

Kawaii~Chan came rushing in after me, everyone else following behind. "NO DANTE~KUN! IT IS MEANT TO BE GARRANCE! NOT GANTE!" She tries to tug Garroth away from me, but I stop her.

"Being one of Garroth's best friends for a long time, he likes to cuddle things when he sleeps. And Laurance, Travis nor I don't give a damn if Garroth just up and falls asleep in our laps and starts cuddling us."

Aphmau looks at us starstruck, "Wait- You are saying that Garroth just cuddles whoever is closest to him in his sleep?"

I nod in response, playing with a lock of blonde hair.

Aphmau giggle, she pushed Garroth off my lap, and me off the couch, "Hey!"

Laurance's POV

I watch Aph run up to me. "What's up?" Her grin is giving away she is doing something bad though- wait a sec. Oh Irene-

Aphmau had already started dragging me to the couch, when I realised what was going on. "Aphmau! No!" I tried to tug away, but she is strong when it comes to her 'evil' deeds.

She sat me on the couch and placed a sleeping Garroth in my lap. Oh, I thought she was going to do something worse. I gently stroke the blonde's hair as he nuzzles close to me.

Dante and Travis had their normal faces oh, which are dumb as always, but everyone else (except Aaron and Zane) gave me a look, a look like their shipping fuel was about to go through the roof.

I yawn, finding it all pretty boring. I pull the blonde close to me, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Night you crazy shippers, also you guys as well Dante, Travis and Aaron and Zane. At least you guys are normal." I mumble. "Night to you blondie." I whisper into Garroth's ear, knowing he isn't awake.

???'s POV

I have to tell ____