Chapter 7 | Pancakes

???'s POV

I ran back down the street, running all the way to his house.

"I have some news for you ____!" I yell, my voice echoing through the house.

"In the living room!" He calls back.

I make my way into the living room and smile happily to Gene.

"I think you might like what I have for you." I grin.

He smirks, "I really hope this is about what I am thinking about."

Garroth's POV

I woke up to smell a strange aroma, it smelt like PANCAKES!!! I quickly jump up and run into the kitchen, where everyone was happily eating pancakes, but there didn't look like there was any for me. A frown forms on my face and they start laughing.

"Gar Gar!" Aphmau giggles, "It's in the fridge silly."

I bolt to the fridge and open it, seeing a plate of pancakes happily waiting there for me. Whip cream drizzled all over the top and sugar lumps where placed in there, every now and then. And my favorite thing, the cherry on top.

I pull out the plate and sit next to Aph, the others are all staring at my amazing plate of food.

"Aphmau!" They yell, "Why did Garroth get such better pancakes then us?!" Laurance added, crossing his arms.

She ruffled my hair, "Cause Gar Gar here is my favorite person in the world."

"D'awwww~" I smile.

Laurance's POV

Soon we had finished up our pancakes, except for Garroth who was slowly going through his, as he wanted to save these pancakes for as long as he could.

"Garroth," Dante groaned, "Can you stop showing off?"

The blonde shook his head, continuing to slowly eat.

I chuckled and went up beside Garroth, "Can I have some?"

The others watched, seeing what Garroth would do.

Garroth picked up is fork and stabbed it into the pancake, he put it in his mouth and smiled. "Open up," He mumbled.

I nodded hesitantly and open my mouth a little, what surprises me next is the face....

He kissed me....

Once he did he spat the food in my mouth, which is kinda gross, but it was still dry and not chewed.

Everyone had wide eyes, especially me. Garroth was sitting there, giggling like an idiot.

SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE, I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY AND SHOULD BE UPDATING MORE, sorry xD