Chapter Thirty- Three

• SPECIAL CHAPTER! •
This is a extra special chapter in the point of view of everyone's favourite characters, Braydon Waters and Skye Murphy. Enjoy!

Braydon's POV
I hung up on Kaiden, turning to my over packed suit case. I went to Australia to visit dads side of the family, my mother still bed ridden but with all the stuff from Razor she's in a decent hospital that can help her not just store her until she dies.

"How is your grandfather?" My mums sister, Aunty Hazel, asked as she poked her head into my room. Her latest child sitting on her hip, Jordan babbled in baby talk with some drool leaking down his chin.

"Pops doing fine" I said remembering my wheel chair bound grandfather. My father left me at a young age, ran off with one of his college girlfriends when I was 5. He keeps in contact with me, I spend some time over with his family from Australia. I hang around my grandpa more than anyone else while I'm over there, he has exciting stories to tell and he's extremely nice to me.

"I'm glad to- JANIE IF THAT IS MY HANDBAG YOU'RE GONNA BE BACKSLAPPED TO YESTERDAY" she yelled at her oldest daughter, the 20 year old who lounges around the house and works as a part time maid.

"But I'm going out with friends tonight" she whined.

"Not with my $2500 handbag" Hazel snapped marching off the where a miniature version of her stood. Janie and Hazel had the same firey red hair and dark brown eyes. Only Janie was shorter and had a smaller frame with pale skin.

"But-"

"No buts, hold this" she swapped Jordan for the bag and left. Jordan began chewing on Janie's necklace, she scolded him gently and sat on the couch with him. I decided to ditch my bag, grabbing my phone and keys.

"I'm visiting mum for a bit!" I shouted, slipping on my shoes.

"HOLD UP" Aunt Hazel shouted, she practically skidded around the corner holding a container of brownies.

"Did you cook these?" I asked raising my eyebrow, Aunt Hazel can't cook to save her life. Last time she did, the meatloaf was dry and plain. Although it had a fuck ton of salt because she knocked the salt in it.

"Pfft! Don't be silly" She replied,
"I bought them from her favourite bakery down the road but if she does ask, I did bake them" she added with a wink. I chuckled before sliding into my car, I drove for a while before pulling up in the hospitals parking. I found my mother's room, I memorised the way last time. Knocking, I heard a quiet 'come in'. I entered the bland white hospital room, it didn't fit my mother. If she had her way, the room would have different paintings hanging up and a warm atmosphere. Instead, the room seemed grey and cold. Machines beeping quietly besides her.

"Hello Braydon" My mother said softly with a smile, I sat on the crappy plastic chair and scooted towards her bed.
"How's basketball?"

"It's going fine, coach said if Kaiden doesn't straighten up then I'll have to be captain" I said.

"You say it like it's a bad thing" she noted, sitting up in her bed.

"I like Kaiden as captain but he's hanging around with a...nerd" I said scowling.

"What's wrong with being a nerd?" My mother asked, she was a kind woman.
"You need to be nice to everyone and stop being a bully. Hazel got a call from your teachers saying you were threatening some freshmen"