Chapter Thirty- Seven

Antonio's tattoo above.

~ Kaiden's POV ~

I awoke the next morning with no boxers under my pants. Felix was still asleep next to me, he looked peaceful. Sunlight flowed into the room, giving everything a calm and serene feel. Our underwear hung on clothes line on the small balcony, no longer dripping wet. I felt giddy, excitement flowed through me even though I have just woke up. I stretched, lying back down and throwing my arm over Felix's shoulders. He wiggled and moved in his sleep, a frown occurred on his face.

"No.... dad please" he whimpered, I frowned. Was he having a nightmare? I sat up and looked down at his face, worried about him.

"I'm sorry" he muttered,
"Please no!" he then let out a blood curdling scream and sat up quickly, smacking our heads together. I groaned, holding my head. He laid back down.

"Ouch! What the-?" He snapped before looking at me, his frown softened.

"Hi" I chuckled as the pain subsided. He rolled his eyes,
"You okay?" I asked. He nodded but I was unconvinced,

"Did your dad.... do anything to hurt you?" I asked. His muscles tensed up, he adverted his eyes all of which indicated it was a touchy topic. I decided to drop it.

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about it" I said, patting his shoulder slightly and rolling out of bed to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushing my hair back with my fingers before coming out to see Felix perusing the room service.

"Waffles or pancakes?" He called to me, I rested my head on his shoulder and looked down at the menu. I felt his muscles tense as he shifted uncomfortably, I moved my head and pointed at waffles.

"Blueberry waffles"

"Okay" he replied as he run the number. Our breakfast came and went, we got dressed and checked out of the room. We waited out the front of the hotel, Felix sitting on the boot of the car playing with his phone out. A few minutes later, Ron's truck came around the corner. He climbed down with a large grin on his face, a elegant looking woman climbed down from the passenger seat. She had greying brown hair pulled into a bun and kind brown eyes. She was a bit taller then Ron but wore the same smile.

"Heya boys!" Ron called,
"This is Fran, she wouldn't let me leave without her"

"I just wanted to thank you boys for what you did" she said, she practically pulled my neck down to a height where she could easily hug me with her small arms. She then did the same to Felix only his back didn't crack as he didn't have to go down as far as I did.

"We had a lovely night!" Ron called while strolling up our car.

"It was indeed very special for us" Fran agreed, Felix smiled at her.

"It was nothing"

"Yeah, even without seeing the musical we had a really fun night" I added with a smile, I saw Felix's nice act fade away to at scowl he directed at me. Fran smiled knowingly,

"I hope everything's worked out" she winked making Felix blush. I noticed how the redness went to behind his neck as he tried to hide it.

"Come along boys" Ron called, Fran sent him a playful glare.
"And the gorgeous Fran" he added making us laugh. Ron and Fran dropped us off at a local mechanic, waving a final goodbye to us.

"They were nice" I commented, Felix hummed in agreement. We then entered the open garage of the mechanic. The car was parked inside and no one was around.

"Hello?" Felix called, a loud bang startled me and a tall, tanned boy walked out of the back room. He looked Mexican, he had a female sugar skull with the Mexican flag tattooed on his hip. He wore saggy jeans and no shirt, grease smeared across his face and an old hoodie around his waist. He tied his long black hair into a small ponytail before smiling at us, well, Felix.