🌸 Intro

。||  Backstory (Hana POV)

I've had the passion to help others since I was a little girl. It was a given since mother and father worked with the government; lending their intelligence to the military. It made perfect sense when I decided to enroll myself in a police academy.

With the high rates of crimes in NYC I wanted to pursue myself in at least making a 5% change in the ratios. 

I would like to make a bigger difference but let's face reality.

Within the first month I've been given simple tasks like handling paperwork for the higher cadets in my force. The job was easy but I wanted more. I wanted to go out there and solve crimes.

The only thing I can do for now is obey my Chief's orders. I didn't want to disobey him, especially since he's one of the youngest Chief's that gained promotion rapidly due to his skills. Ever since I've been placed in his care I can't help but watch him from afar.

I grew curious about him and wanted to find out how he gained his position at the age of 25. Is he a prodigy of some sort? Little did I know, my curiosity took a turn and I started developing a one sided feeling towards my own Chief, Jack Morrison.

- - - -

  。|| Backstory (Genji POV)  

I don't know how I ended up here in my life as the Assistant Chief with my best friend Jack as the Chief. That position should've been mine if only I had a sweet tongue like Jack's. He speaks in a way that can woo anyone. 

But I'm okay with that. Jack and I are a dynamic duo, good cop and bad cop.

But our duo does come with a bad outcome. I'm always receiving the shit end while he showers with the good, and this time is no difference.

I've been eyeing a certain new cadet that's joined our force. God is she adorable and clumsy. Despite her flaws, I can see her eyes light up with persistence even though Jack and I have been giving her the shitty tasks.

Jack doesn't give a second glance at her but I'm always finding myself wanting to coddle her. Of course I can't since it'll show favoritism and that doesn't flow well in a job that demands teamwork. 

But I've noticed her recently gaining interest in Jack. Her body language when she nervously walks up to Jack to do a simple task like giving coffee makes me feel...weird.

🌸

  。 || Ages of the three in this fanfic.   

Hana Song - 20

Jack Morrison - 25

Genji Shimada - 25

  🌸 

Hey loves, I just wanted to write the intro to this new series down since it's based on a short dream I had last night. (It went a bit different like magic instead of police academy and dream me instead of Hana but I had to find a way to make it make sense, lul.) 

It is a Genji x D.va fanfic but the first few chapters will be Hana falling for Jack but don't worry it'll all form a beautiful story within time.

It's a love triangle type of thing, kind of.