🌸 19**

As I'm organizing the files on our case with Olivia a sharp pang runs through my chest when I look at her photo.

A single thought running through my mind as her photo stares back at me.

"Chief?" I call out to Genji. I hear his fingers gliding across the keyboard. His attention focused on the computer screen as he says 'huh'. "Did you ever think for a second if Olivia..." I purse my lips debate whether or not to ask the question that's eating at me.

Genji raises an eyebrow, turning his attention to me. I furrow my brows together and relax my shoulders.

It's only a thought.

My honey brown eyes meet his emerald ones. "That maybe she actually liked you? I mean...it doesn't make sense for her to trust you so quickly unless she felt something." I fumble my words as I notice a grin on Genji's face.

"Are you just now thinking about that?" He stretches his arms up and leans back on the computer chair. His eyes look up at the white ceiling. "I try not to think too much about her feelings. Whether or not if she felt something for me, she was only falling for what she wanted to see."

I idly look at him, slowly nodding my head. Genji notices my quietness, his eyes slightly twinkling.

"Are you worried about losing me already?" His voice low and I tense from his words. I nervously run my fingers through my auburn red hair, tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

"No." I squeak out as I try to focus on the information in front of me. Genji wants to tease me further but he returns his attention to the screen in front of him. I cover Olivia's files with the governors. The image of the man making me feel sick to my stomach.

How can he do that to the people who put their trust in him? Dirty higher ups.

Genji and I focus on our assignments and the time slips away. My eyes grow heavy from reading the logs in front of me. My head slightly nods off from tiredness. I try to sit up straight to stay alert.

What time is it anyway?

The office completely dark from the labs windows. I no longer hear Genji's rapid typing as I turn to look at his direction. His head resting on the desk, his jet black hair covering his face. I crouch down by his desk to take in his sleeping face.

He looks so cute like this.

The ends of my lips curl up as I gently run my fingers through his hair. His brows furrow together, a small frown forming on his face. I try not to giggle and slowly pull my hand away. 

I should wake him up.

"Chief." I whisper, poking his cheek playfully. Genji groans as he turns his head the other direction. "Come on. Go home and sleep in your bed." I nudge his shoulders but he puts up a fight. He shakes his head and inches away from me each time I rest my hand on him.

"Such a baby." I tease. I rest my hands on my hips. His ear visible to me as an idea forms in my mind making me smirk. "Don't hate me for doing this." I whisper beside him. I walk around his chair to get closer to his ear. My face leaning forward as I gently blow into his ear.

Genji scrunches his brows and groans awake. His hand rubbing at his ear as I giggle beside him.

"What the hell Hana. Couldn't you wake me up a bit sexier?" He whines. I shake my head.

"You would like that." I say to him. He bites his lower lip. A devilish smile on his charming face.

"Yeah...I would." He chuckles quietly. His eyes dart towards the glass windows, realizing how dark it is in the building. "Shit, when did I even fall asleep?" He rubs the back of his head, flipping his bangs out of his eyes.