🌸 15

After mentally calming down my nerves I look at my reflection in the mirror. The dress insanely beautiful. I decide to put my hair up in a high bun with a few stray bangs loose.

* Dress visual to remind you guys what it looks like *

I take a deep breath as I rest my hands on the marble sink counter.

Think sexy Hana.

I try to wink in the mirror but my total awkwardness kills the vibe. I try to not laugh at my failure as I step out of the bathroom with my uniform in the dress bag. Jack patiently sits in the living room on his phone and I notice he's in a tuxedo.

The choice of color not your average white and black. From my distance Jack resembles an angel with his blonde hair, blue eyes, and white tuxedo and bow tie. The only pop of color are his tan sleek dress shoes. His face however doesn't look comfortable as he messes with his bow tie with his free hand.

 His face however doesn't look comfortable as he messes with his bow tie with his free hand

The clicking sound of my heels gets his attention. His expression exactly the same as it was in the store.

"You look nice." I say to Jack as he regains focus.

"Yeah...you do too." His words shy as I stand there awkwardly.

"Did Genji text you the address yet?" I ask him. He shows me his phone with the GPS.

"Seems like it'll be a long ride, so we should head out to beat traffic."

I nod my head. Jack sits up and the two of us exit his house. As I reach for my door handle, Jack quickly cuts me off and opens the door for me.

"I'll get that for you."

"Thank you, I could've done it myself." I say to him as I look into his eyes briefly before sitting inside. Jack closes my door and gets in the driver seat.

He starts the car up and reverses out of his driveway. Just then my phone screen lights up. The message with the name "Chief Genji" pops up. I raise an eyebrow and open the text. A photo of Genji trying to look cool fills my screen.