🌸 13

[ Genji's POV ]

The silence in the car makes the mood 10 times more tense as I stare into Hana's honey brown eyes.

Is this her drunk self talking or is she mentally stable?

"Are you shy now, Chief?" Hana taunts me.

Nope, she's mentally stable.

I roll my eyes at her. My eyes looking forward to see the traffic light is still red. I debate whether or not to accept Hana's request as she patiently looks at me.

God this is going to be embarrassing.

I turn my attention to her, my hands off the steering wheel as I lean towards her. A finger wrapping around a stray piece of her hair. My emerald eyes look deeply into hers. I give her hair a slight tug which makes Hana lean forward slightly. Our foreheads close as our noses nearly touch.

I inch my lips close to hers and whisper, "Is this what you want, Hana?" I can feel the heat from her face radiate as our moment is broken from the sound of cars honking. Gently I release her hair from my finger and return my hands to the steering wheel.

My heart pounding intensely as I try to remain cool. Hana looks like she's in a daze. She clears her throat.

"I can do better than that. I hope Olivia fell for your weak acting." She jabs at me as I roll my eyes.

"Maybe next time I can see you try." I say to her, a sly smirk on my face. Hana purses her lips feeling shy.

🌸

[ Hana's POV ]

The sound of my heels click on the marble floor as I'm reading over the files on Olivia. I arrive at work early as usual. Sitting at my desk I turn on my desk lamp. The office lights are on a set schedule to turn on at 6AM so I have to make use of what little light the lamp gives off.

'Olivia Colomar, 25, Spanish descent, graduated from OVU with a degree in computer science.'

So she's around Jack's and Genji's age.

I flip the page and see an old file with her legal information before she's hacked the system.

For someone as powerful as her to hack a government file, she could do so much worse. What's stopping her right now?

'Employment: N/A. '

I jot down "publicist" beside her employment. The one information Genji received from her last night.

I can only assume she's playing the publicist role to gain fast revenue from dirty high leaders. The government, politics, and wherever. It makes sense for these men to pay off someone to help them move up in their roles without getting their hands dirty.

But where does the weaponry come into play? Big heads like them won't need weapons if they don't want to get their hands dirty, right?

The sudden thought comes to my mind.

Why didn't I ask Gabriel? He's the one selling them.

I groan to myself for being an idiot. A rush of last night's car ride with Genji clouds my thoughts. Absentmindedly I touch my lips as the image of Genji's face makes my cheeks heat up.