Mishaps and nonsense

The class that Shuuichi and Rantarou shared was a lively one. There was always an event happening everyday to the point that one would get torn from being really annoyed or laughing. Shuuichi was walking in the halls, trying to make it in time for his class until he heard a sudden yell:

"GIVE ME BACK MY PINS YOU FILTHY CUM TOILET!"

As Shuuichi entered the class, he saw his classmate, Miu Iruma, holding her hand above her head. It was hard to see but he noticed three, small, white pins were hiding in the crevices of her fingers. "Fuckin' try me gremlin!" She exclaimed as she kept her fingers up in the air. Her bright blue eyes shined with mischief, as she watched Kokichi jump at her with his short stature in satisfaction. "I need those for my maniacal schemes!" Kokichi exclaimed but Miu let out a loud laugh. "What schemes?! Lock picking boys gym lockers to look at their waistband sizes?!" She said with a mocking tone. But Kokichi only sighed in frustration.
"Hey! I used those pins to help Amami-Chan give his probable boyfriend, Saihara-Chan, his hat back!" Kokichi said in a tone of defense.

Wait, what?

That was too much for Shuuichi to take in. Did Kokichi really go though his locker, let alone his gym locker? It made sense why Rantarou had his hat but still! He immediately hid his red hot face at Kokichi's bold statement. It didn't help that he was rather loud too, Shuuichi sometimes wondered how a large voice fit in such a small body. Nonetheless, the words echoed through his mind. It was especially embarrassing since he spent the last weekend watching a movie with Rantarou. If word of that got out, his classmates would not let him live! He wanted to run away so bad but if he did that, they'd probably notice that he heard them in the first place.
"You want me to try you, huh?" Kokichi replied and before everyone knew it. He jumped.
He started to climb Miu.

"Hey! the hell are you doing?! You know people will get the wrong idea with you climbing a hot busty girl like me!" Miu responded, trying to hide her shock with a smirk. She wasn't exactly wrong. She had a nice curvy figure with beautiful strawberry blonde hair.
But Kokichi didn't care, he clinged onto her clothes like a sloth on a tree. He was close to her breasts before he made a few more futile reaches at her hand. At the third try, he managed to pry open her fingers and take back the three white pins. He jumped off with a ear to ear smirk, not breaking eye contact from Miu. He put on the three pins in his hair with a prideful triumph. Another one of their classmates, Korekiyo Shinguji, clapped his hands.

"Kukuku.. well done, Ouma-san, how truly bold." He praised with a small laugh as he continued to lightly clap his bandaged hands together. Kokichi grinned as he absorbed the praise. On the other hand, Gonta Gokuhara, stared in baffled shock. "Wait Ouma climbed Iruma? But how?" He asked, unable to grasp the sight he just saw. "Nishishi! It was magic Gonta!" Kokichi replied, his pins now securely in place. Miu let out an irritated huff.
"That's my line, thief!" From the corner was the voice of Himiko Yumeno, who was a strong believer in magic and viewed herself as a mage. "Oh yeah? You can't stop meeee!" Kokichi exclaimed with a smirk. "Yeah I can! I'll shut you up with my muting spell!" Himiko exclaimed but Kokichi let out a laugh.

"Hey will you guys quiet down?" Shuuichi turned his head to see Rantarou at the doorway, clearly looking a little annoyed at the noise everyone else made. "Oh hi Amami-Chan!" Kokichi turned around to Rantarou in glee. Shuuichi took his face out of his hands and greeted Rantarou too. "Woow! Look! Saihara-Chan's face is as red as a tomato~! Was it because Amami-Chan walked in~?" Kokichi teased, taking a good look at Shuuichi's face, causing Shuuichi to tense up.

"No it's probably because he heard you earlier." Kiibo stated, rebutting Kokichi's former claim. "W-Wait What?" Shuuichi asked, trying not to prove Kiibo's point. "No offense Saihara-kun, but I noticed you right when you walked in, my system can easily detect you." Kiibo responded. Of course, there was no way to fool a robot. "Yeah I noticed Sherlock homo too!" Miu chimed in, further proving Kiibo's point. But did she really have to call him that? "Atua can sense anyone's presence." Angie Yonaga said with a serene tone, closing her eyes and clasping her hands together. Now this was just getting ridiculous.
"Guys leave him alone, I wasn't here for the claim but whatever it is, just let it go!" Rantarou suddenly said, the annoyance was creeping up in his voice. "Y'know how you weren't here for the claim, do you want to hear what it was?" Kokichi looked at Rantarou with a mischievous grin. "I'd rather not." Rantarou plainly responded. He knew it'd be embarrassing, especially from the look on Shuuichi's face.