First name (sincerity aftermath)

Rantarou woke up and looked over to still see Shuuichi still sleeping. Shuuichi didn't pack pajamas due to this sleepover (if that's the right term) being unexpected, so Rantarou had let him borrow one of his shirts. He went over and inspected Shuuichi's sleeping face. His breathing was gentle and his eyelashes carefully concealed his grey eyes as he slept. Shuuichi looked so peaceful. Rantarou was now second thinking if he should get up. He plopped himself back into bed and gently pet Shuuichi's head, being careful not to wake him.

Something that Rantarou still thought about was Shuuichi calling him by his first name. Even if it was at the spur of a moment, it was still said. He sort of wished that Shuuichi would say it again, but judging from how embarrassed Shuuichi got by the news, perhaps it's better if he didn't ask. He sighed and held Shuuichi close, once again being careful not to wake him. Embracing Shuuichi when he only had on a loose shirt and boxers made him feel even more delicate. Rantarou started to play around with the strands of Shuuichi's hair.

It was the last day of spring break and tomorrow they have to go back to school. Luckily, they finished all their work at Shuuichi's house so it wasn't a concern. Rantarou wondered if Shuuichi would even remember the night prior, if he would remember all the dialogue and feelings they've exchanged. Hopefully, Shuuichi saw and understood the sincerity in Rantarou's words. To see and hear the heartbeat between each word.

He felt Shuuichi cuddling closer to him as he had accepted Rantarou's embrace. Rantarou went in and kissed Shuuichi's forehead. "I know you're awake." He said softly but Shuuichi continued to feign sleep. It looked convincing but he moved too much to the point that it was pretty obvious. Rantarou moved his finger and went to tickle around Shuuichi's neck, causing Shuuichi to tense up. "You got me.." Shuuichi mumbled as he opened his eyes and looked up at Rantarou. Rantarou kept going anyway and Shuuichi started to laugh out of instinct. It was ticklish and sensitive after all. "Stooop I'm awake..!" Shuuichi tried to say well attempting to move away from Rantarou's finger. Rantarou chuckled at his response.

"Do you remember last night?" Rantarou asked wanting to confirm some thing. He saw a furious blush form on Shuuichi's face. So he does remember.
"Mmph!" Rantarou's face suddenly made contact with a pillow. Rantarou tried to say something but his words were muffled by the pillow covers. "T-that was embarrassing!" He heard Shuuichi yell behind the pillow. Rantarou tried to push the pillow away from his face and take it out of Shuuichi's grip. "No what I meant is do you remember what I said?" Rantarou stated after he managed to move the pillow away from his face. Shuuichi looked down and held the pillow close to him. "They're sincere, right..?" He asked while slowly looking up at Rantarou. So he remembers that too. "Yes of course! I'm glad you remembered, would you like to restate some?" Rantarou requested casually, maybe if Shuuichi heard himself say it, he would believe it more.

Shuuichi looked down at the pillow and pressed it closer to his face before he began. "Adorable.. kind.. pure.. smart.. charming.. that's all I remember." Shuuichi said shyly into the pillow sheet. "There you go. Don't they sound even better when you're saying them?" Rantarou asked, stroking his hand into Shuuichi's hair. Shuuichi nodded and pressed his face in the pillow further.

"Yeah and last night you also said something re-" Rantarou's face made contact with the pillow once again, except more force was applied to it. "No!" Shuuichi boldly exclaimed, his face was even redder than before. Rantarou had a harder time struggling against the pillow. Every direction is head went, the pillow would follow, at this point Rantarou felt that Shuuichi was going to kill him with this. "I SURRENDER! I SURRENDER!" Rantarou basically had to scream due to the pillow not allowing him to speak at a normal volume. Shuuichi slowly lowered the pillow and Rantarou took deep breaths, practically devouring the air. "Alright, Alright, no need to get so aggressive there." Rantarou teased as he patted Shuuichi's head but Shuuichi just glared at him with a red face through the pillow. "Let's get out of bed, okay? Maybe we can find something to do today." Rantarou suggested. Rantarou stood out of bed, maybe he could have the chance to say it.

"What I meant to say is that you called me by my first name, why is that?" Rantarou asked. "I-I was in a moment! I wasn't thinking!" Shuuichi blurted out, suddenly lifting his head from the pillow. "Aw but it was so cute, I want to hear you say it more.." Rantarou feigned a pout but all he got was a pillow to the head.

Maybe one day he will get Shuuichi to say it again, but now it's apparently not the time.