43.

Rachel's POV

I am on my way to the venue now I am literally 2 minutes away . It's so dark outside already and I am not gonna lie I'm petrified. I hear a noise coming from behind me I turn around and nobody is there. It's like someone is watching me. I start to walk a bit faster but as I do I feel a hand covers my mouth as I scream but nobody could hear it because the hand was covering my mouth and I am dragged down a ally way.

Kirstie's POV

The boys are on stage. Rachel is still not here.I get my phone out and text her. no reply. She was on her way What is taking her so long. The boys are performing sad song right now but I can't dance or sing all I can think about is Rachel. I see Luisa and Anastasia walking over to me I give them a big hug.

"Where is Rachel?" They both ask at the same time

"I don't know" I say

"She was on her way right she probably took a wrong turn or something she will be here soon don't worry" Anastasia says putting both her hands on my shoulder and I smile and nod and we all begin singing and dancing. But at the back of my mind I am thinking where could Rachel be?.

1 hour

I loook at my phone and it's been an hour. I stop dancing and singing. And pure panic rushes through me again.

"Rachel should be here now" I say to Luisa in pure panic

"Yeah she should be here by now it doesn't take this long" Luisa says in a worried tone

"I think I'm gonna go and look for her. Tell James I will see him later " I say to Luisa and she nods and gives me a hug.

"Keep me updated" Luisa says and I nod

I rush for the exit while phoning Rachel's Mobile. No answer. Rachel pick up.

"Kirstie" I hear people shout I turn around and see Anne Marie, Nat and Derek

"Are you okay" Anne Marie says looking at me concerned

"No I don't know where Rachel is" I say in panic

"Isn't Rachel here" Nat asks I shake my head no

"She said she was on her way that was one hour and a half ago she never turned up" I say tears falling from my eye and all three of there faces have a worried expression on it.

"Okay I will come with you to look for her okay" Derek says giving me a small hug I nod and tell him thank you.

"See you later" Derek says to Anna Marie and Nat giving them a hug but they all look so worried.

Me and Derek head to his car. Where are you Rachel.