44.

Rachel's POV

He finally left but he laughed how can someone be so evil. I never wanted this I was just going to see my boyfriend perform. This day has just turned from good to the worst day of my life. Tears fall from my eyes and pain all over my body. I am just sitting on the ground of the ally way with my legs apart to painful to move them together again. I still feel his touch all over me.

"Why did this have to happen" I cry to myself

" I ruin everything" I cry

" I never wanted this I said no so many times. This is all my fault" I whisper to myself bringing my hands to my face as I cry into them.

"I need to find away back to Kirstie and James house" I stutter slowly standing up pain rushes through my whole body.

I walk slowly through the ally to the path I was walking on previously. I look to my right and I see two people getting out  of a car they have just parked. I recognise them Kirstie, Derek.

"Derek" I whisper tears fall from my eyes as I stand still because when I walk the pain returns.

He never heard me

"Derek I say louder" and I see Derek turn around and look at me with worry in his eyes just like Kirstie's. Him and Kirstie run over.

Derek brings me into a hug as I cry into  his chest.

Kirstie POV

We have been looking for Rachel for what feels like hours. Derek has just parked the car and we just got out we are gonna try look for her on foot now.

"Derek" I hear a small voice say me and Derek turn around to see Rachel standing there crying her eyes out.

We run over to her and Derek brings her into a hug as she cries into his chest holding him like she doesn't want to let go like she is terrified.

I have never see Rachel like this. She is always the one so happy. Her white dress is all dirty her hair is a mess her eyes are blood shot and her mascara has fallen. She looks absolutely terrified I can tell in her eyes.

Something awful has happened to her. Tears fall from my eyes as I realise what's happened as I see bruises on her legs.

Derek looks at me with tears in his eyes too as he tries to calm Rachel down holding her so tight.

A/N- let me know if o should carry on with this story line.