73.

Charlie's PoV

It's so good being with Rach again. We are just watching a film. But the all so familiar feeling of nausea comes over me.

"Where's the toilet" I quickly ask

"Come I will show you" she says grabbing my hand and she shows me to the toilet. I rush in to the toilet not even closing the door I'm being sick in the toilet straight away. I hear Rachel walk in and she puts her hand on my back rubbing it as I'm sick again into the toilet. I sit up an wash my face with a bit of toilet role and flush the toilet.

"Charlie how long have you been like this being sick I mean" Rachel asks me I can tell by her voice that she is worried.

"I don't know a while." I say looking at the floor.

My head gets really sore like unbearable And I feel sick again. I grab my head in pain.

"Charlie what's wrong" I hear Rachel's voice panic as I try to regain my balance. I slowly slid down the wall.

"Charlie I have to phone the hospital" Rachel says I shake my head but then I threw up.

"Rachel I just need to go to sleep" I say weakly

"Charlie don't you dare close your eyes okay I'm gonna phone an ambulance" I hear Rachel say and I hear her phone the hospital and that they are on their way.

"Rachel I'm so tired and scared" I say my eyes closing as I grab a hold of Rachel's hand

Rachel's PoV

"Hey Charlie don't close your eyes okay you have to stay awake. You have to stay awake for me OkAy your going to be okay" I say panicking tears falling from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Rach I'm just so tired I love you so much" Charlie says as he closes his eyes

"Charlie, Charlie wake up please please" I say squeezing his hand as tears fall from my eyes.

"The ambulance will be here soon okay" I whisper bringing Charlie  into my arms as i hold him tightly.