82.

Rachel's PoV

I woke up to the sound of crying. I look at the clock and it's 4 in the morning. I look to my side and Brad is peacefully sleeping.

Charlie I panic

I rush and follow the sound of the crying.

The bathroom.

I softly knock on the door and I push it open.

Charlie is on the floor. Sick everywhere. And a clump of his hair in his hands. Tears falling from his eyes.

My eyes become watery.

I sit down as quickly as anything and bring Charlie into my arms as he cries become louder as his head hits my chest.

"Shhhh it's gonna be okay" I whisper as I grab my brothers fragile hand and hold it. 

"I'm so scared" Charlie says crying

"I know you are I know" I say tightening my arms around him

"I'm so ugly" Charlie cries my heart breaks

I look at him and put my two hands on both his shoulders.

"You are not ugly okay" I say tear falls from my eye seeing my brother like this and how could he ever think he is ugly.

"You are the most handsome, kindest, funniest person I have ever met and you are still handsome no matter what and the best big brother and anyone that has you in there live at so incredibly lucky" I say brining him into another hug

"I'm so sorry" Charlie says

"You have nothing to be sorry about" I whisper whipping away all his tears

Charlie stands up and he grabs Brad's shaver.

I look at him and he passes it to me.

"Charlie are you sure" I ask my hand shaking slightly with the shaver in my hand.

"I want you to do it. Please do it Rachel" Charlie begs and I nod I turn Charlie around so he is not looking at the mirror. The memory is so clear as Charlie did the exact same thing for me.

I press the on button. As Charlie looks me in the eye and gives me a small smile.

The noice of the shaver comes on and I slowly press it on Charlie's head and move it slowly down as all his hair falls to the floor. I continue until all his hair is gone.

"How do I look ? Do I look any different" Charlie says as i turn the shaver off

"You look like my handsome amazing big brother" I say smiling and I hug him and I turn him around. Tears fall from his eyes.

"Thank you Rachel for helping me through this" Charlie says as he puts his hands over his head

" you will never get rid of me what are annoying little sister for" I say smiling as Charlie laughs.

"Now you need to sleep okay" I say with a stern voice but me and Charlie just both burst out laughing.

"I will see you in the morning" Charlie says bringing me into a hug and kissing my head as he leaves the room and goes to bed.

I look at the bathroom and I begin cleaning up the bathroom from all the hair and Charlie's sick.

A tear falls from my eye. I just want him to get better.