120.

Brad's POV

I have heard everything. Every conversation. Every single time they have cried. When the squad watched my favourite movie in my room with me. I have tried so hard to wake up. It just doesn't work. When someone holds my hand I try to move my hand so much but nothing works. I don't want everyone to be sad.

It feels like years since I woke up am I even going to be able to wake up myself. Is it possible to wake up now.  I don't regret coming out of that cupboard. I could not stand there and see my girlfriend be beat up. I couldn't I needed to protect her. Now she is safe away from him.

Rachel has been here everyday. She blames herself. I don't want her too. I completely understand why she went with Alex just to protect me. She is so perfect and I'm forever grateful for that. But I wish she would have just told me so we could have stayed together and we would have got through it together. Despite that I understand why.

Everyone has said goodbye to me in case I don't wake up apart from Rachel. I miss everyone so much. Words can't describe. I just want to be able to speak back to them. Open my eyes and see all my friends and families faces especially Rachel's.

When I hear everyone cry because I'm not awake breaks my heart. I hear my mum cry and I just want to give her a big hug. Dad, Nat the same to them. I miss my parents, sister and Jesse so much. I miss my mums hugs, her cooking everything about her. I miss everything about Dad And Nat. I miss taking Jesse out on our family walks and her cuddles. I miss singing with the boys and goofing about. I just miss everything. But When Rachel cries which it's most times she is here to see me she tries to be strong but I know she can't she is a softy and that's why I love her. She balked herself I wish she wouldn't. I just want to hug her and tell her everything is going to be okay. But I don't even know if it will be okay myself.......

A/n- hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment below if you want another Brad's POV.