46.

Brad's POV

We have just arrived at James and Kirstie's house. We were all staying here tonight because of the performance in London and then we have a 4 days before we head down to Glasgow. Dads car is outside. I get out of the car and run into the house.

"Where is she" I ask Kirstie I look at Kirstie and she is crying. Mum, Nat and James walk in and James rushes to Kirstie and brings her into a hug as mum and Nat look at her worriedly.

"she is upstairs" Kirstie stutters I give her a quick hug and run up the stairs.

"Rach" I say softly

My dad comes out of the bathroom and closes the door. He looks sad.

"Dad what's happened" I ask him my voice cracking

"I think something bad has happened but she hasn't exactly told us" Dad says giving me a hug

I knock on the bathroom door softly

"Come in" her soft beautiful voice says

I open the door and I see Rachel sitting on the floor her dress a mess her hair a mess bruises on her legs and her crying. Who ever has made her this terrified and sad i will kill them, him. She looks up at me.

"Im so sorry" she stutters

A tear falls from my eye

I sit down next to her

"Come here" I say wrapping my arms around her as she cries into my chest.

My heart breaks as tears fall from my eyes. I have see Rachel cry many of times because we grew up together but never like this.

"Rach what happened" I ask softly

"I can't Brad I can't" she says crying

"Shhhh it's okay" I whisper swaying us both back and forward her in my arms. Like what I always do.

"Your gonna be okay. I've got you" I whisper

" please don't leave me ever" Rachel says with a small terrified voice I shake my head. no

"Never" I say quietly as tears fall from my eyes.