121.

Brad's POV

Rachel was just about to come in but i hear my mum and dad talk to her. And what she said in reply was the cutest thing in this world. I really am like my parents said lucky to have her. She comes to see me everyday. She talks to me for hours. Sometimes she sleeps in the room. I wish she won't continue to blame herself though.

I hear the door open and close softly.

"Hey B" Rachel's soft voice fills the room

"Hi Rach" i say but no reply

"I love you so much and you honestly are the best boyfriend in this whole world I'm just so sorry for everything he has done to you" Rachel says leaning to kiss my forehead. She does that every single day as she kisses my forehead so softly so she does not hurt me. I smile wanting to smile so she can see but it doesn't work.  I want to tell her stop blaming herself. That it's not her fault.

"Your the best girlfriend, you don't know how perfect you are" I say but forgetting she can't hear me.

" oh yeah B  I know I haven't said this yet to you. But it's been a while and you still haven't woken up. I don't want to say this but if your not strong enough then you can let go. I promise we will be fine after a heck of a long time of course we will miss your beautiful face and we will miss your amazing sense of humour that beautiful voice your goofy self  we would miss every single thing about you that makes you who you are and we will love you forever but Brad if you need to go. Go just let go if you can't stay strong anymore. I'm so sorry Alex did this to you. This never should have happened. You should have let him beat me up. You should be awake right now not happy. " Rachel's says as my heart breaks. I feel tears fall onto my hand. I need to wake up I have to. I can't leave her. I can't leave the squad, mum, dad, Nat, Jesse, everyone in my family. A tear falls from my eye. I can't let him get away with this.

"It's okay to let go I promise" Rachel cries I have to be able to hug her. I need to feel her hand. I need to show something. I feel all her tears fall onto my hand as she holds it tightly but not tight that it would hurt.

Come on Brad. I try and move my hand nothing.

I need to be with them. I have to.

I try move my hand and this time it moves and I feel Rachel's hand. I try open my eyes and they slowly open.

"I would never let him hurt you" I say hardly audible.

I did it I woke up. I feel a bit weird. All the lights are going for my eyes because they are so bright. I even feel tired I shouldn't though. Where is Rachel. I need to be able to see her face.

"O my gosh B I'm gonna get the doctor okay stay right here" Rachel says there she is her beautiful face tears falling from her eyes as she slowly kisses my forehead I see bruises still visible on her face from what he did. She runs out of the room as fast as she could. I did not want her to leave though.  And of course I'm not going to go anywhere. I can't anyway.

" doctor we need a doctor he is awake"I hear Rachel shout as they rush into my room.

They do tests and ask if I can remember anything. I tell them everything. But all I can think about is seeing my mum, dad, Nat the squad and especially Rachel.