146.

Rachel's POV

Brad's been acting really nervous today for some reason. Just lying with Brad on hotel bed as he holds my hand.

"You okay" Brad asks

"Of course this has been amazing coming on this holiday with our family. I'm having the best time" I smile at him. He smiles back at me.

"Hey I have been planning something for a bit and I need to take you out tonight" Brad says smiling. What has he got planned I think to myself.

"I would love to" I smile kissing his cheek

Brad's POV

I just asked Rachel to go out tonight. I have something planned. I grab my phone. I posted a Instagram photo. I haven't told the boys what I'm doing and I think them and the girls are trying to figure it out.They will all be so excited when they find out they have been wanting me to do it for ages but I wanted to do it at the right time. I feel like us all being in holiday is the right time.

I am so extremely nervous. What if it backfires and everything goes wrong.
I spoke to Charlie about what I was planning and he was so happy and excited. He thought I was going to do it sooner.

"You okay you look deep in thought" Rachel says looking up to me

"I'm perfect" I smile kissing her on her lips softly.

I grab my phone again to now
Text mum, dad and Nat and Charlie tell them that I am doing it tonight. I asked Charlie last week for permission and he said of course.

"I'm doing it tonight😬" - Brad

"Good luck ❤️❤️ you won't need it though everything will be fine. The love you have for each other is so strong 😘"- Nat

"Come see us later on to tell us how it went 😁 proud of you Brad❤️" - Mum

"  good luck ❤️ so excited for you" - Dad

" celebrations are going to be happening tonight in Barbados " - Charlie

" I'm so nervous :/" - Brad

"So was I don't worry. Everything will be fine ❤️" - Dad

"She really loves you remember that x" - Mum

"She loves you so much she always has" - Charlie

" thanks guys Xxx love you" - Brad

Hopefully everything goes to plan tonight.

A/N- let me know in the comments what you thought of this chapter.