Chapter 2

Jodie's POV:

I finished watching 'Titanic', 'The Last Song', and 'The Notebook' until it was time to go. I had puffy eyes from crying which made me look funny. I got dressed and walked towards the bar. it wasn't far so I would always walk.

As I walked I saw a familiar car in the car park. A black Range Rover? It couldn't be him. I shrugged it off and walked in.

I saw my friend, Jessica, who also worked there with me.

"Hey Jodie!" She waved.

"Hey Jess! What's up?"

"Eh not much, apparently we are gonna be busy tonight."

"Really why?"

"There's a rugby game on."

"Oh yeah, all the men trying to escape from their wives."

Jess laughed at me and I got behind the bar.

It was pretty quiet until about 7:30pm, the game was starting in half an hour. Now it was busy. the bar was almost full as it usually was when there was a game on. However, there was a guy sitting in the corner by himself. he stood up and walked towards the bar, towards me, although he never looked up.

"I'll get a beer thanks." he muttered.

"Rough day?" I said, he looked up. Shit! it's... him.

"Jodie?" Harry said puzzled.

I made him his drink and turned around so that he could see my face. He smiled a little.

"Yes Harry." I tried to say serious, but I had to smile too. I let out a little giggle, putting my hand over my mouth. I can't believe this is happening. I've been avoiding this for so long.

"I was going to call you later. Have you been getting my voicemails?"

"Yes." I whispered. A tear fell down my cheek as I thought of how much I missed him.

"A-are you ready to talk?"

"Harry I-"

"I just want an answer. Are you ready to talk?" he cut me off.

"I-I don't know?" I frowned.

"I'll take that as a yes." he seemed cheery. I didn't expect him to be like this when we met again. He must be a little drunk.

"Ok then." I giggled

"So uh, three years." he fiddled with his fingers.

He was right, it has been 3 years, 3 whole years without him, it feels like it's been an eternity since we last spoke.

"Yeah." I bit the inside of my cheek. "have you uh, been in any relationships since, you know, 3 three years?"

"Yeah 5 I think, what about you." He asked. I shook my head sadly. "No relationships since me?"

I nodded. "Not one guy."

"What about a girl?" Harry joked. I playfully punched his arm smiling.

What am I doing? I'm letting him back in. Should I?

"H-Harry, I've really missed you." I said. Another tear ran down my cheek.

"You don't need to miss me anymore." Harry wiped my tear away. "Let me show you something." He grabbed my hand and walked me to the end of the bar until I was able to walk out and be next to him. We cautiously made our way through the packed crowd of cheering men.

Harry led me to the bathroom. "Harry wha-"

"Shhhh" He interrupted me. He smiled as he pushed me up against the wall and smashed his lips to mine. I certainly had missed this. These unforgettable plump lips. I felt a grin grow across my face. Harry began to lift the hem of my shirt.

"No!" I stopped him.

"What?"

"I-Harry I can't do this."

"We can go somewhere else if you like."

"No it's just that, I've never really... done this before, and uh, it's been a long time since I've kissed anyone I just... need to go." I rushed out of the bathroom. I felt so embarrassed. Harry looked at me with his jaw dropped.

"Jodie, I'm so sorry I-I didn't even know." Harry followed me out. I went back behind the bar. Harry followed from outside the bar.

"Harry can you just go please." I wiped away a tear.

"B-but Jodie I-"

"Please go Harry!" I slammed my hands on the bar causing the whole bar to go silent. everyone was looking at us as I stared deep into Harry's emerald green eyes. Those eyes that I missed so much over the past 3 years.

Harry picked up his jacket, never loosing eye contact with me. he slung it over his shoulder and walked out. I but my lip.

Everyone turned around and whispered as they continued to watch the game. I went back into the bathroom to cry, but Jess came in and found me.

A/N: HEY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU'RE LIKING THIS I'VE PUT UO THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS JUST FOR YOU! THANKS SO MUCH FOR BOTHERING TO READ THIS!

Xx Emily