Chapter 12

NOT PROOFREAD

Jodie's POV:

I went and sat next to Layla who was playing with her fingernail. She smiled when she saw me. "It feels like ages since I last saw you."

"Yeah, last week was pretty brief." I nodded.

"How have you been?"

"Yeah, I've been good. I had a little boy dumped on me and my ex came back but yeah, I'm alright, what about you?"

"Yeah, I uh, saw my parents with Liam before we left last week."

"Oh God what happened?" I asked. Layla hadn't seen her parents since before she left to be with Liam. Her parents hated the idea and said that if she wanted to be with Liam then she wasn't their daughter anymore. She chose the obvious option.

"Well, we were at the airport and they were there waiting for another flight, God knows where they were going. I saw them and I tried to hide but they ran up to me crying and saying they wanted their daughter back. I simply just said that they could go to hell."

"I don't know if that was the best way to handle it." I laughed.

"Well, I haven't seen them since."

"And..."

"I'm actually glad. I know this is like a really teenage thing to say but I hate them."

"Well you have a reason. Look at you and Liam now!"

"Yeah, we do love each other. So how did you and Harry get back together."

"Well, he was at the bar while I was working. I served him a drink and it all sort of fell into place."

"You're meant to be together." She smiled.

"Well, I don't know if I'm ready. Harry wants to... you know... settle down. Marriage and... kids"

"You've still got your V-card up your sleeve."

I nodded.

"Come on Jode! Stop being a pansy, it's no big deal!"

"But Lay, it is. Once its gone, it's gone."

"Seriously. You are ready. And who better to give it to than Harry. You two are bulletproof when you're together."

"But-"

"No buts. You're doing it. Within the next two months."

I paused and looked her in the eyes. "Fine." I eventually sighed.

"You'll be great."

"I don't know." I laughed.

"I miss us." Layla sighed.

"Me too."

"We need to catch up more often."

I nodded. "We should do like a weekend coffee thing."

"Then you can fill me in on what happens when you and Harry-"

"What happens when Jodie and I what?" Harry interrupted her.

"Shit Harry! What the fuck?" Layla screeched.

"Shhhh not around the children." He laughed.

"How long have you been back for?" I asked.

"A good couple of minutes." Harry winked.

"What did you hear?" Layla asked.

"I heard that Jodie is a pansy." Harry laughed. That meant that he heard. He knows that do/don't want to do it. That Layla wants us to do it. That I'm nervous.

I stood up and shook my head as I walked away towards a tree. I repeatedly hit my head lightly against it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry coming towards me.

"Babe, I get that you're nervous, but don't sweat it. Seriously, it's no big deal."

"Why does everyone say that loosing your virginity is no big deal? it's a massive deal."

"Why?"

"Once it's gone, you don't get it back."

"But once it's gone you'll feel better about it."

I just shook my head. "I guess I just don't want it to be... bad."

"You think I'll be bad?"

"That's not what I meant." I laughed.

"Listen, I'll set up something nice for us. I'll make it romantic, and it'll be special."

"You don't have to do tha-"

"I want to." he cut me off.

I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"We'll be fine." he kissed my forehead.

"Where are the other boys?"

"Oh, I better get back, I was meant to get a water bottle. Bye." he kissed my cheek and ran back into the woods.

I went back to were all of the other girls were talking and I sat cross legged on the ground. The four girls on the log were all talking about the boys' opening act for the next tour, 5 Seconds of Summer. They wanted to tour a final time with their best friends, and 5SOS agreed in a heartbeat.

"Well, Luke is obviously the most attractive. And the nicest." Perrie laughed.

"Perrie, you're married, you can't say that!" Layla gasped.

"Well, who would you pick?" Perrie asked her.

Layla was silent "Ashton." She finally admitted.

"I think I'd go with Mike." Eleanor smirked.

"Yeah, same." Annabelle smiled, "he's more adventurous and funny."

"What about you Jodie?" Perrie asked.

"I've actually never met them. Only really seen them in pictures and videos, but they're pretty cool." I replied.

"Well, by those, who would you pick?" Eleanor bit her lip.

"Well, I wouldn't want Calum to feel left out, so I'd go with him." I tapped my chin.

The girls all nodded. The boys started coming back with firewood so the conversation ended. I saw Harry glancing at me every so often and winking as he helped set up the fire. I just rolled my eyes at him.

We all sat on the logs and talked to our partners, James and Hunter still talking about cars. I rested my head on Harry's chest and he let out a deep sigh before kissing my head.

Louis stood up and went to his tent. Eleanor was rubbing her hands together and smiling widely at us.

"MARSHMALLOWS!!" Louis said holding 6 packets of giant marshmallows. "Okay everyone pick a stick."

A/N: HEY ALL! SORRY FOF NOT MANY UPDATES BUT I'M REALLY STRESSED FOR EXAMS! FORST ONE IS TOMORROW SO WOSH ME LUCK! IVE NOTICED THAT THIS BOOK ONLY HAS LIKE TWO READERS NOW AND THAT MAKES ME SAD BECAUSE I DONT MEAN TO BRAG BUT I LOVE THIS BOOK AND THINK ITS REALLY UNDERESTIMATED (I'm not trying to be cocky) BUT THANK YOU MY TWO READERS! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

Xx Emily