Chapter 13

NOT PROOFREAD

Harry's POV:

As Louis tossed us a bag each, we looked at the ground to find sticks. I got a nice thick one which I have to Jodie because she couldn't find one. Then I found another one for myself.

"Let's play a game." Annabelle smirked.

"What game?" I asked.

"Never have I ever!" Niall shouted.

"Aren't you supposed to play that with beer?" Liam asked.

"We can use marshmallows!" Layla winked at him. Liam shrugged.

"What about the boys?" Perrie asked.

Zayn stood up and took them to a tent with their marshmallows. "I don't want them burning their fingers off. They can just eat them normally." He sighed.

"Ok, I'll start." Eleanor smiled putting a marshmallow on her stick.

"Never have I ever... Tried Vegemite."

Annabelle put her stick over the fire, as did Niall, Louis and I.

"Are you all kidding me?" Annabelle complained. "you've never tried Vegemite!? that stuff is my shit!" she earned some laughs. "I'm buying you all jars of vegemite for Christmas."

"I'm next!" Louis announced. "Never have I ever... kissed a guy... on the lips. Cheek kisses don't count."

Annabelle, Perrie, Eleanor, Layla and I all put our sticks over the fire, but so did Niall and I.

"Since when!" Jodie asked, her jaw dropping and a slight smirk forming on her face.

"It was a one time thing." I smirked looking at Niall.

"We just wanted to know... what it was like... you know... to kiss a guy." Niall said.

Annabelle hit him and he winced. "It's exactly like kissing a girl!"

"And how would you know that?" Niall raised his eyebrows.

Annabelle went silent. "I've been drunk..." was all she said.

"Moving on!" Layla laughed. "Never have I ever been to a Taylor Swift concert." She stared Me dead in the eyes as I slowly lowered my stick into the fire.

"You are never allowed to bring her up again." I said taking a bite of my marshmallow. Everyone was laughing.

"Never have I ever punched someone." Liam smirked.

"Do siblings count?" Niall asked.

"No." Liam replied.

No one put their sticks in, so Liam had to.

"Uhh, never have I ever met the queen." Perrie laughed looking at Zayn.

All of the boys and I smiled at each other and put our sticks over. Niall was loving this.

"Never have I ever given birth." Zayn looked at Perrie.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"You've only had one marshmallow." he replied.

I was next. "Never have I ever had Apple pie."

"Dude that's so stupid." Zayn laughed putting his stick in, as did Perrie, Layla, Liam, Niall and Louis.

"Yeah, you could've dug something out from someone." Louis scoffed

"Well, I didn't know that Jodie, Annabelle and Eleanor had never had Apple pie." I smiled.

It was now Jodie's turn. "Never have I ever stayed up all night." No one put there sticks in. "Are you kidding me."

"You're such a goodie-two-shoes Jodie!" Annabelle laughed. "Live a little! Okay I'm next. Never have I ever played the drums."

Everyone but Layla and Jodie put their sticks in.

"Girls come on!" Zayn chuckled.

"Okay I'm last!" Niall announced. "Never have I ever had sex." the only sound that followed were crickets until Jodie decided to be honest and put her stick in the fire. "Oh that sucks I wanted a marshmallow."

"Are you serious?" Jodie asked him. He nodded. Silence followed and it was as if the whole moment had been forgotten.

We declared that the winner was everyone as no one had counted and decided we should go to sleep. I finally got James to sleep and soon nodded off myself.

A/N: SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT BUT ITS LATE.