Chapter One: Yuuri's Home!

Minako and I were waiting for Yuri at the station. We were both super excited, Minako even brought a sign. She was like family to Yuri sometimes, she helped both of us with our skating by teaching us ballet.

I scanned the crowd impatiently searching for a familiar dark hair and brown eyes. I wasn't very tall, so it didn't help. I heard Minako call out to Yuri and I followed he eyes, finally finding him. He seemed nervous, as always. I gave a huge smile, but I wasn't sure if he'd seen me yet. Once he was close enough, I couldn't help but run towards him. His eyes widened in surprise as he saw me.

I pulled him into a big hug, almost causing him to drop his bags. It was a bit odd though, because I couldn't get my arms around him as much as I used to. I smiled at him and got on my tip-toes to whisper in his ear, "You always did gain weight easily. Don't worry, we'll be getting rid of that soon." I pulled away and patted his shoulder. He flushed and looked away. I skipped back to Minako, Yuri trailing behind me.

Minako greeted Yuri and we headed back home. Minako and Yuri caught up while I was off in my own world. I was considering my performance for next season. I knew what I wanted to do for my short skate, "You Only Live Once," but I didn't know any choreography. I didn't know what I was going to do for the free skate though.

(Author's Note: For those who may not know "You Only Live Once" is the ending theme from Yuri!!! On Ice)

Minako notice my silence and smiled, "Plotting the end of the world?" I snapped out of my trance and looked at her, "No, just planning how to get my Gold medal." I grinned and she smiled at me. Yuri turned to me, "Have you gotten anything planned yet?" I shook my head, "I've got an idea for my short program, but nothing else."

Yuri nodded and slowed down to meet my pace so he didn't have to turn around to talk to me. "If you want, I could help you." I looked at him and frowned, "But what about you?" He shrugged, "I'm not too sure if I'll be continuing." My jaw dropped, "What do you mean?! You're the reason I'm a skater!"

Yuri looked at me for a moment before smiling, "Then it only makes sense that I would help you." I glared at him, but decided against arguing. Yuri looked forward as we finally walked into his house.

We all continued to talk as Yuri caught up with his parents. After a while, Minako sort of found out about Yuri's weight. Yuri was obviously embarrassed about it and I smiled, "Don't worry Yuri, I have a few pounds I need to drop too. I'll work with you." He looked at me oddly and shook his head, "Y/N, if anything, you've lost weight since the last time I saw you." I shook my head, "Yuri, you don't have to be nice."

Yuri shook his head, obviously wanting to argue but choosing not to.

We all prepared for dinner while Yuri went to pay his respects to Vicc-chan.

We all ate our dinner, which was Yuri's favorite, Pork cutlet bowl. Once we were all finished, I looked at Yuri. "We should go to the Ice Castle!" I hopped up and began dragging him out of the door. "Y/N! Hold on! I need my jacket!"  I sighed sadly and let go of him so he could put on his jacket.

As soon as Yuri got his jacket one, I dragged him out. I was pretty used to the cold by now, so I didn't really need a jacket. I led him the entire way to the rink. I had made sure to grab our skates before we left, so we didn't have to worry.

I ran in and heard Yuuko call out, "Sorry! We're closed!" I smiled, "Yuuko! Yuri is back!" Yuuko practically flew over the counter as she looked to see Yuri who stood behind me. I shoved Yuri closer  and they talked for a bit.

After a few minuted Yuri looked at us, "I want to show you guys something." I tilted my head as Yuri turned to go put his skates on. Yuuko shrugged and headed to the rink. I followed her and watched as Yuri took his glasses off.

I watched as Yuri skated to the center of the rink. He got in a starting position and I looked at Yuuko. She met my eyes and we both knew what he was doing.

He was doing Victor's free Skate. Yuuko, Yuri, and I always obsessed over Victor as a child. Yuuko and I runnnever had a chance of skating with Victor, but Yuri did so we always encouraged him to do his best.

Yuri was really self conscious, but we always tried to help him out. I think it's part of the reason he doesn't want to continue skating.

Yuri went through the entire skate and Yuuko and I cheered and clapped. I squealed a bit and Yuri laughed. "I thought you'd be depressed," Yuuko admitted, I nodded in agreement. I thought so too. Yuri shrugged and went to explain himself before Yuuko's triplets, Loop, Lutz, and Axel appeared and bombarded Yuri with question. I laughed while Yuuko apologized for their actions.

The triplets were cute, but I feel like they're a bit too informed for their age...

I watched amused as the triplets ignored their mother and continued to harass poor Yuri with questions. After a bit I got bored of watching and interrupted the triplets, "Hey Yuri! We should get home soon." I smiled. He gave me a relieved look and skated off the ice.

He took his skated off and we walked back home. I stayed with the Katsuki family, Yuri's parents treated me like a child of their own and soon I just sort of moved in. They didn't mind at all, especially once Yuri was gone.

**********************************

Chapters will get progressively longer until they reach a length I feel is suitable.

Love you guys!