Epilogue: A Couple's Interview

THIS IS LIKE A Q & A IN A DIFFERENT FORM THAT BLENDS WITH THE STORY.

"And we would like to welcome to the stage: Figure skating's power couple, Yuri Katsuki and Y/N L/N!"

Yuri and I walked onto the stage, hand-in-hand. We sat in the chairs and smiled at the talk show host. She welcomed us along with the big crowd.

She sat down and smiled at us. "It's so great to have you guys here and I just have to ask. You two have become well known across the globe. Even for people who aren't fans of figure skating, why do you think that?" She asked curiously.

Yuri and I looked at each other and shrugged. "I-I'm not too sure. I mean, we-we had an odd start. That could be part o-of it," Yuri stuttered.

I smiled and patted Yuri's hand, smiling to the host. "There's not really any telling. There's a ton of ways that we grew popular, but I think it's the fact that we each have a relatable background. Earlier this season I chose a costume that revealed my self harm issues, and I think people relate to that. When people see something they relate to they click. They get a connection," I explained with a small smile.

She nodded, obviously very interested. "So, everyone knows about your starting up of this relationship, but would you like to go into stronger detail for those of us who don't really know?" She asked us curiously.

I chewed my lip and looked at Yuri, trying not to laughed. "What? What's so funny?" She asked curiously.

Yuri was laughing as well, "It's a lot more complicated than anyone really knows." And this is how we got into the story.

Yuri smiled at me. "It all started when my other childhood best friend's kids took a picture," He started.

The host smiled. "Do you guys have these photos because I feel like everyone would do better with a visual representation," She suggested, pointing to the fancy TV that I could easily link my phone to.

I pulled out my phone and we connected my phone to it and I pulled up to photo. She nodded, interested. "So this is when you guys got caught, right?" She asked.

We shook our heads. "This is where it started," I corrected. She seemed shocked.

We went on, explaining the issue we came across. The complications we came across. I was scrolling through my feed on social media, so they were able to take glances of some of Yuri's posted photos.

"Wait, do you mind if I take a look at something?" She asked holding a hand out, to ask if she could look at the phone. I nodded and handed it to her. She scrolled back through some of the photos Yuri had posted while we were pretending to be together.

She pointed to the pictures. "Now this may just be me, but I don't think it's possible to have that look on your face if your pretending to love someone," She said, pausing as a picture of Yuri looking down at me. while we were walking around and decided to take some pictures because of the perfect view.

"I'm also not sure these little notes are things someone can say without having some real emotion behind them," She pointed out, looking at one of my favorites that Yuri posted of me. with the label 'My Damsel in Destruction.'

She handed the phone back to me. "Yuri, on a scale of one to ten, how much did you hate the idea of getting in a fight with Y/N?"

"Thousands," Yuri answered, "I hated insulting her the way I did, it hurt me to say those things."

I looked at Yuri and smiled a bit, feeling my heart flutter at his answers. "So when you to broke up, did it feel like a real one?" She wondered.

Yuri laughed. "I had never had a break up before and I wasn't sure what they felt like, but after that I knew exactly what it felt like," He explained, "It hurt." The crowd awed at his responses and I could feel myself blushing.

"Y/N, you're blushing. Why?"

I laughed and covered my face for a bit longer before pulling my hands down. "Well you don't have conversations like these regularly. You just love each other. You know things about each other, but you don't think of things like this until someone else points it out," I explained, causing the crowd to 'ooh' at the word love.

"Alright then I'll just keep asking these questions," She laughed, looking at Yuri which caused me to blush even more.

People erupted with laughter, including Yuri. "So in what moment did you realize that these feeling you thought you were faking were real. You actually cared for Y/N," She asked Yuri.

"I wasn't faking it," Yuri responded. "I knew I had feelings for Y/N, but I thought there were just feelings. They'd die by the end of it. No big deal. But instead I was just falling in love with her and it sucked-" The crowd cut him off with laughter.

He laughed too and shook his head. "Not like that. It sucked because I knew I'd have to break up with her. Then she left and I felt absolutely lost," He said, looking down at me.

I smiled and met my lips with him, causing the crowd to coo at our actions.

The interviewer clapped. "Well, I think that's enough for that subject. Now to talk about some other things," She laughed. "So Yuri Plisetsky, Yurio as you guys call him. What's going on with that. At first he hated you and now it's like your one big family," She laughed.

I smiled, glancing at the crowd with fake guilt that had an obvious hidden smile. "Yurio is out son now. We've adopted him and he can't deny it anymore. He's our unofficial son," I confirmed.

Yuri laughed and nodded in agreement. "I hear you guys are at competition with Victor Nikiforov," She point out, to which I scoffed. Victor wasn't going to win this battle.

Looked at the curtain that led backstage. Knowing Victor was back there eating. "You get him on the weekends! We went over this!" I shouted. The crowd erupted in laughed and Victor peeked out from the curtain and narrowed his eyes at me before slowly backing away.

I shook my head and looked at the host. "He's still in denial," I told her, glancing back. "He still thinks he might have a shot with Yuri." I joked, sending a wink. Yuri laughed and shook his head.

There were a few more questions before she had to dismiss us to go since we were all out of time. We said out goodbyes and walked off of the stage, waving goodbye to the people in the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all guys! Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to let me know what you guys want next up!!!