Your introduction

Hope you like it and I am sick, which sucks so yeahhhhhh.😑

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Your PoV 

     "Hey I'm y/n (your name). And today I get to go to high school. Yeah it's disappointing. At least I can focus on my education. I'll no longer have t stay inside this house. Sure it's not the worst, but I could for sure do better. They are so perfect, that it is annoying. I have no clue how I will get through,  it I will try my best."

     "This is my room

     "This is my room. I hate pink but it looks nice. And I'm glad I was able to design it to my own liking. The lamp was my idea. I have trouble sleeping and I have a lot of nightmares. I also get a really dry through when I wake up from them so I just kept the water next to my bed."

      I walk into the matching bathroom. Pink was everywhere. I began to brush my hair. The tips of my brown hair were green. Bright zombie green. "Yeah I can tell that you are noticing my hair. I love it. I think it makes me different. But I hide it, by putting my hair up. It's easy, some of my hair styles hide the tips other times I use a custom wig, or I just use the spray on stuff. Like today. I am going to spray my hair, and bring a hat just in case."

      I went back to my bedroom. "I'm different then everyone else in Seabrook. I understand life better than most kids my age. Most Freshmen would say the same but I mean it. I'm two different things that create a "monster"." 

     I look at my outfit it seems to fit my personality quite well

     I look at my outfit it seems to fit my personality quite well. First I put on my black dress. Then you gray ripped jeans. I slip on some socks and twirl in front of my mirror. I grabbed my boots and laced them up. I put on my earring with the safety pins on my right ear, and had a silver stud in the other. I put my ring with the Emerald on my left ring finger. I did the same with my wolf ring, but on the other hand. And on my the arrow rings (yes multiple)on my middle and pointer fingers on both hands. I quickly put up my hair and sprayed it using a towel so I wouldn't get it on my skin. When the green was all gone I put on my jacket, leaving it unzipped. I ran downstairs and grabbed a pastry, almost making it to the door, but sadly I didn't.

       "Were you planning on leaving without saying goodbye." I recognized the voice of Hersila. She was my "Foster Mother".

      "Hersila was a scientist. She and her husband Darrel watch me. 50 years ago when the energy building exploded I was exposed. That's why I have green hair and the collar. Oh yeah I didn't tell you guys about that. I got special powers from the explosion. But people were scared of me. I was only a child maybe 6 when they froze me for 42 years. Yep stuck in isolation. My parents tried to wake me up from the coma that I had been  put under but died before  I'm not sure when  but they had been driven to pure insanity because of me. When I woke up they gave me a collar. It has a Z-Bandas part of it. But I haven't been able to take it off yet. So I wasn't allowed out of the house and was given a curfew of 7 at night. I had to go to bed at 8 which was terrible. They never let me out to go to school. I was on house arrest for a while. Now they finally think I can go to school. And for that I am thankful."

        "No of course not." I lied with a fake smile plastered on my face.

        "I would hope not." Darrel came out from behind Hersila and put his arm around her. At least they loved each other. Both had brown hair and glasses. Hersila had a sour look on her face like usual and Darrel smiled.

      "Umm goodbye?" I said opening the door and leaving the house. Which looked like all the others.

And scene. Hope you liked it. 😁 Byeeeeeeee.

 - Slythendor11