Zombie Safe Room

Y/n PoV 

I tried to get Bree to go into the Zombie Safe Room, but she freaked. Someone went in and I followed knowing that if a Zombies z-band malfunction it would be the safest. Though they couldn't eat my brains you didn't want to hurt them, which meant you would more likely get hurt.

        I entered closing the door for good, when I heard a crashing noise. Guess someone ran into some boxes.

        "Hello?" I asked.

        "Hello?"

         "Hello." I Said more sure.

         "Why hello." It was a guy, I knew that much.

        "Oy the only thing worst than my high kick would be my low kick, and I know that you don't want to get low kicked." 

        "Sorry it's just this isn't how I expected my first day to go."

          "What, you didn't expect to get stuck in a Zombie Safe Room." I teased.

        "Oh, no, I expected that, it's sorta my thang." I laughed. He moved closer. "I'm Zed."

        "Y/n."

         "So I won't get low kicked."

         "No," I laughed a little more, "Your safe... for now."

         "Good, because today's a big day for me. I'm trying out for the football team."

         "Really, cool. We are both having big days, I'm trying out too." I squealed.

         "I didn't know girls played football."

         "Well who cares, I love it and that's what matters."

         "Sorry not what I meant. I just thought it was different and really awesome that you do it. Just a little surprising." I nodded even though he couldn't see it. We were pretty close when the lights turned on.

          "Ahh." I punched home straight in the nose. "Oh my gods, Zed, I'm so sorry. You were just really close and the lights scared me."

        "Oh don't worry I wouldn't want to be close to a zombie either."

       "Not what I meant. It's more of a guy thing, don't take it personal."

        "Still kinda rude but better than the zombie thing. Yah know you punch hard."

        "First, thanks, but you should see me when I'm trying. Second I have a people thing in general, but the boys here are really rude and are perverts so..."  He knew where you were getting at so he just nodded. 

         The door opened, only to reveal Bucky my old best friend. "Get away from her you zombie." He put his hands out so that Tracey could sanitize them. He had pushed Zed, an extremely weak push the was nothing like my punch. He turned towards me. "And you, you should know better." I rolled my eyes as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Off to cheer tryouts."

       I yelled at Zed before I left the room, unwillingly. "Bye Zed, see you at football tryouts."