Guess?

Hey I'm writing a super short chapter. I got my braces, wasn't to bad. And yeah hope you like it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Zed PoV 

     I wasn't paying very much attention after the song, because my eyes were stuck on a girl. She didn't look like the others. She had a black dress, grey ripped jeans, and a GREEN leather jacket. It was a zombie color. It was nice to see some variety. 

     "Eiikkkkkk!" I heard a girlish scream ( we all know that girls don't scream like that. The girl laughed at the boy.

     Bonzo was suddenly grabbed by the gaurd. "Hey," I pitched in, "He didn't mean it." The woman just stared at me.

     "Hey, He didn't do any harm, let him go." The girl said to the scary gaurd. She pushed Bonzo away huffing at the girl.

     "Goza Gorf." Bonzo said to the girl. She smiled at him.

      "Your welcome." She replied entering the school. She seemed nice. We entered the building. I was suddenly tapped by someone. It was Eliza.

       "Dude that girl is wierd." I gave her a confused look.

        "What do you mean? She was really nice." I replied.

        "Ya." Bonzo agreed.

         "Goza gorf." She stared at me. I didn't get it. "Ughhh." She rolled her eyes, "Bonzo only speaks zombie, and only zombies know zombie." I gave her the really look. "Dude come on she knew zombie."

         "I bet it was just lucky guess." I shrugged it off. "Either way she got him out of a sticky situation and he only said two words. So forget about lucky, I'd say educated guess."

Narrator PoV (Me basically telling the story in third person, picking thoughts out of characters heads)

       What Zed didn't know was that it wasn't a guess at all😉.

Done and night. 💤💤💤

- Slythendor11