The deal

Y/n PoV 

         "Hey y/n." Bucky came over to me. "Guess who's on the team?" I rolled my eyes showing him that I wouldn't guess."You are. Yeah."

        "No I'm not, now if you would excuse me I have football tryouts."

       "Do you really think that they are going to let a girl play." He stared at me but I didn't give in. "Fine let's make a deal."

        "Cool I'm in."

        "That was easier than expected. Ok if you get on the football team you don't have to cheer and if you make it I won't ever force you to cheer, dance, smile, or applaud anything again." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

         "Fine." He was about to pump his fist in the air when I cut him off by grabbing ahold of his arm. He looked at me shocked at my reflexes and strength. "Bit under one circumstance."

         "Yeah yeah what is it?"

          "Bree is on the team no matter what." And now it was my turn to give him the puppy dog eyes.

          "Ughhh Fine. Bree get over here." She scurried over. "You've got some real Potential." Bree was extremely confused. But my attention was turned from the conversation but now to the clock. Football tryouts was supposed to begin five minutes from now. Dang it I thought.

       I rushed out of the room paying no attention to the people calling my name. I used my zombie speed to make me run faster.  I was already wearing athletic clothes, now all I needed was the equipment. I rushed into the locker room and collected the bear necessities. I ran out of to the field as coach was talking to the team.

        Coach looked at me. "I know tryouts started five minutes ago." I stopped to take a breath, "I'm sorry just please let me try out."

       "Look I'm sorry, I know you want to be on the team, but we are going to lose anyway and we don't want to be a laughing stock."

        "Please just let me try out, I'm begging you." I pleaded while the boys all chuckled.

         "Look I'm sorry but I can't, I already said no to the zombie over there." He pointed at Zed sitting on a bench moping.

          "I understand." I turned around towards Zed, because hey if I'm gonna mope, best do it with someone equally as bummed as you are.