Plans

"Oh La la la la la Oh Yeah" I sang.

"I know it might be crazy, But did you hear the story?" Zed sang along.

"I think I heard it vaguely"  I continued.

"A girl and a zombie" Zed added walking around the lamp with me.

"Oh, tell me more, boy Sounds like a fantasy"

"Oh, what could go so wrong With a girl and a zombie?" We both said together.

"You're from the perfect paradise And I'm living on the darker side" Zed went on making funny and adorable shadow figures.

"Ooh, I've got a feeling If you get to know me"

"Right from the start you caught my eye And something inside me came to life" He threw a fake eye making me laugh.

"Ooh, I've got a feeling If you get to know me"

"SomedayThis could be, this could be ordinarySomeday Could we be something extraordinary?You and me side by side  yeah, yeah Out in the broad daylight If they laugh, we'll say We're gonna be somedayWe're gonna be someday Someday, someday We're gonna be someday We're gonna be someday" 

"Girl, you look delicious Oh, I mean gorgeous" I playfully elbowed his side smiling.

"Well, now you're getting fearless" I went along with him.

"No, I'm just rooting for us" Zed sang knowing that we both were rooting together.

"If different was a super power We'd be so flawless"

"Yeah, we could make these two worlds ours I'm rooting for us"

"Two lonely hearts meet in the dark Imagine it, now they start a spark" Zed went on.

"You got my attention what happens next, then?"

"Movies and long walks in the park hanging out anywhere we want" 

"like the way you're thinking I can almost see it" 

"SomedayThis could be, this could be ordinary Someday Could we be something extraordinary?You and me side by side Out in the broad daylight If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday Someday, someday" 

"So  let them talk if they wanna (if they wanna, if they wanna) Let them talk if they're gonna
We're gonna do what we wanna let them talk, let them talk If they wanna, they wanna" I continued,  knowing that I would never care about what anyone else said. I grabbed his hand and led him outside the zombie safe room.

"Someday This could be, this could be ordinary Someday Could we be something extraordinary?
You and me side by side Out in the broad daylight If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday Someday, somedayWe're gonna be someday Someday, someday We're gonna be someday Someday, someday We're gonna be someday someday, someday We're gonna be someday" we finished sadly being separated by the groups of people now crowding the hallways.

I was on my way to my next class when I ran into somebody. We both almost fell but once I gained  my balance I looked up to see Bree. 

"Hey Y/n, sorry I didn't see you there. Are you alright you looked kinda sick when you left the cafe at lunch." She looked concerned for me and placed her hand on my shoulder in a comforting way.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it. Besides you have no reason to be sorry. I honestly wasn't looking where I was going." I told her in reassurance.

She smiled brightly at me, "great then maybe you would want to hang out after school? I have cheer practice but after that I'll be free."

"That sounds great! I can even try getting some homework done while your at practice. Then we can spend more time doing fun things."

"Okay cool! I only have some English homework. I really don't know why my teacher gave us any. For most of class she talked about stupid stuff, like, how never is short for not ever. Then one of the boys in my class said that blush I short for blood rush. Then she told him to quiet down and continued lecturing us about nothing. I honestly don't get her." Bree told me as we began walking down the hall.

"Hey well I have another word that's short for something else. Studying, it's short for student dying." I joked causing her to laugh. We both continued laughing with each other about school. I walked her to her class and then continued to walk to mine.

Her next class was on my way and it was nice talking to her. I was about to turn right to go to my class which was just down the hall. But, the bell rang signifying that class had begun. I never imagined that I would be late to a class in only the second week of school. At least my adoptive parents wouldn't know I was late. I mean it's only science with Mr.Gardener. Mr.Gardener. I wonder if he's at all like the Mr. Gardener who has dinner with Hersila and Darrel every Sunday. Wait, oh no.

"Oh shoot!" I run down the hall.